072's Artstuffs

I can’t color it anyway, it’s already shaded. Now I could take the time to erase all that, but…

This is awesome. your post is on page 5, and there’s no link to page 5 anywhere. You have to post to see it.
Now testing to see if you can see it after I post.
EDIT: Yarr, I win.

completely off topic…

Red Phazon…
XD

Anyway.

Couldn’t you color it in PS, and erase it all in PS too?
It wouldn’t take that long, would it? >>;

By PS do you mean Photoshop, or Paintshop?

Photoshop.

It… kinda looks like spiderman is wearing high heels…

You could always just lightly colour it as to not take awya the shadyness O_o

For future reference, I color my work in Photoshop to begin with. =P

Some people can color things pre-shaded, I’m not one of them. MH can, I think. Either way, it takes many layers and blending modes and all that crap, which is hell for a guy like me. <_< >_>

Anyway, I know I haven’t done any stuff lately, even with my HC’s and Tpb’s flying in. I’ll get something up soon though.

Thor vs. Storm is the greatest concept ever. They had a chance to do something good with it in Ultimate War #3, but they didn’t. =/

…and the lightning didn’t turn out very good, but it’s only the background.

It looks pretty cool, and so did your superhero (or comic book characters) drawings. You seem to like X-Men so I must ask have you seen X3?

No, the movies have been a large dissapointment for me. I’ll see it eventually though. The 7 minute preview thing looked pretty cool.

'Kay, I finished reading Astonishing X-Men #14 yesterday, which was my inspiration for what I’m going to use in my new sig. On a side note, really good read.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/7555/scan4ki.jpg

I have to color it and stuff too of course, so it isn’t shaded.

EDIT:

Very happy widdit. I’m getting much better at coloring, which used to depress me all the time. =P

Yes, you are.

The picture looks good, and the sig rocks Magnetos socks off!

Thanks. I like the sig as well; Simple, nice concept. Doesn’t need any exstensive brushing…

Here’s what it looks like in Pencil:

Now, I’m going to try and color it pre-shaded to compare it to the original colored one. If it turns out good, then I might go back and color a few of my other pencils.

[This post is here so my last post actually shows up. >_<]

it looks good but the girl’s head and arm look irregularly positioned. I dunno maybe its just me.

Her body isn’t in the picture, so it really depends where you’re seeing it.

Now, aside from the fact that this took forever, I haven’t been drawing very much anymore, but now I’ve got somethin’ new.

It looks a lot better on paper, for whatever reason.