A falco sprite

I made a falco sprite. I dont really think its very good, but its just a first attempt.

He has no neck and the shading could use more contrast. Also I wasn’t aware that Falco wore Megaman boots… :stuck_out_tongue:

Falco doesn’t have a neck in starfox games… I think… >_>

So his beak comes out of his chest?

Ummmm, no, his beak comes out of his head. God! common logic!

Edit: fine, Daz! You take the sprite and edit it. Then show it to me, and i’ll see what I can or should have improved on.

Welll the beak comes out of his chest in your sprite. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m 70% sure that it doesn’t.

Holy frak.

That’s your FIRST?

That’s amazing.

Uhm, Dazzy, that thing’s beak is coming out of its head…and it’s head is on top of its shoulders. Doesn’t need a neck because it’s not based on a realistic character.

that’s pretty freakin’ ossm ^^V
My first sprite was of samus… and I tell you what, it kinda LOOKED like samus, but it would have had to have been on a 3 and 1/2 bit system. How does that work? I have no clue.

And I’m pretty sure the beak is attached to the head.

Edit: yar, I think he meant it’s a first attempt at a falco sprite, NOT his first attempt at any sprite.

I was being sarcastic by it coming out of the chest, I just mean that the beak should not touch the chest. I guess.

You guess, eh?

You mean exaturation, not sarcasm. :\

… “exaturation”?

I believe the word is exaggeration. <_<;

I think the sprite is verry good! I would love to see a whole sprite sheet of it!

hehe…why is everyone all on me about my grammar? I only spell words wrong every once and a while…

I leave typos be unless the word is unrecognizable :stuck_out_tongue:

I think its pretty recognizable if MetroidHandler knew what it meant.

Context clues. :stuck_out_tongue: