A public apology

God, this is proof that I havent been on this board in forever.

Daz, you been harsh, but I’ve never felt you’ve been harsh enough to consider resignation, so whatever happened obviously happened when I wasnt here. >_>

Aargh! Quit that whining already!

THIS is what an admin is supposed to be like:

Freaking Lawls.
I have the balls to take your rants, Daz. Also, your rants is what makes you a unique admin.

And humorous!

And funny, even!

And in all honesty… Daz is less like that and more like Doctor Cox or something.
In most of the cases, there is teaching and such going on, aside from the cases where you just piss him off and annoy him, in which case he finds interesting ways to insult you, which is usually humorous for everyone else.

No, Daz kicks you in the face and tells you to what you did wrong. Or… he kicks you in the face and tells you what you could do better.

Dr. Cox is a douchebag and there is nothing to be learned from him, other than how to be a douchebag.

Daz kicks you in the face, sets you on fire, and throws you down a hill, before ringing your mobile, and calmly telling you what you did wrong.
Yes, he’s awesome.

Can’t believe my eyes skimmed over this…Daz, your harshness is what makes you a great Admin. Maybe it’s because you haven’t been that harsh to me, or maybe I’ve got enough of a mind to actually just brush off an insult and learn from my mistake.

i take the insults as jokes because some are so comical. thats how i deal with them. lol :sunglasses:

i agree, without your criticizm (and others’) i would be a horrible spriter.

I’m hardly the average 'net user, but I’ve never yet been insulted by someone on the internet.
Your criticisms, dazzydoo, serve as a reminder of the rules, and an iron fist to uphold them, if and when necessary.

If you play games online you get insults left right and center…

stfu retard

You’re homosexual, and apparently also black.
Do be quiet, good sir, I beleive that was my kill!

Yeah, lets all play English online games!

Yes please.

Yeah, this has gone on long enough.