Acclamator

Here is the prototype image for my Acclamator-class Star Destroyer from Starwars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

The little x-es are where the turbolasers go, and the turbolasers are the small icons off to the side.

I plan to sprite the Venator, Victory, Executor, and Imperial-class Star Destroyers after I’ve perfected this one, along with the fighters to go along.

NICE!!!never saw one on the other sites

The shading is kinda round looking for an angular vehicle, and the front looks a bit odd. Still, ship spriters are rare, so kudos for being original. I do like it, it just needs better shading I think.

Awesome. Great job!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I had the shading more straight, but it looked really bad. I’ll see what I can do to spruce it up until I work up the nerve to sprite the Pirates for Genesis…once I get the shading down on the Acclamator, I’ll be prepared for the Venator.

EDIT: Fixed it to angular shadowing…how’s it look?

Update! Update! Update!

Four of eight directions, Turbolaser sprites, Turbolaser projectile sprites, Proton Torpedo sprites, and a little AT-TE, turret, and projectile in the upper-left. So, how’s it look?

(apply to above quote of self) :smiley:

That’s really damn cool, but the shading makes it look kinda bent in weird ways.

I’m assuming you speak of the shading on the middle sections, as I fixed the rest of it to be more angular. I thought it looked good, I’ll keep working at it 'till is perfect.

Well, I said I’d do a Venator…and I wasn’t lieing, though I didn’t quite do it how I expected. I’ve slowed down a lot on my spriting…but not from laziness. I’ve been learning to create 3D models, and this is how I bring to you a Republic Venator-class Star Destroyer.

This first image is touched up in MSPaint, just to look cool, as I still have no skill in making textures.

A closer look at the Venator’s battery of dual Turbo Lasers.

A wireframe top view of the Destroyer.

All I have to say is…

‘’‘WOW’‘’

V-Wing Republic Interceptor. What do y’all think?

thats crazy,did u make it in MSpaint?

No, it’s a 3D model done in Gmax.

The wings are supposed to be a lot wider, I think… I mean, not front-wise, but side-wise… argh, how to explain it. They’re too … like… front-to-back wise…thin… okay, I can’t seem to explain this at all without sounding clumsy as hell, so hopefully you understand.

Copy the image into MSPaint and draw an arrow pointing to where it needs to go. :slight_smile:

http://static.flickr.com/28/65103639_9a52e8334b_o.jpg

I think he means like this, because that’s what it seems like to me too… And if anyone here is a starwars fanatic, it’s me :wink:

So they should be tilted more forward?

ah, no

if you were to look at a side view of that ship, the wings would have to be wider.

Ok. I’ve aquired a better reference pic that will allow me to touch up the wings and complete the rear: