Airsoft or Paintball

What do you think is better?

• Airsoft
  • Paintball
0 voters

I don’t know which one is better…

airsoft is cheap, which is a plus, but paintball is just awesome.

shit, i thought it said pin ball… not paint ball…err well my vote can’t be changed now:(

so you think paintball is better?

yes paintball…

I prefer paintball just because it has that special air around it that airsoft doesn’t. There’s more tactics, better rules, and more ways to play. Airsoft is more like run around and shoot people crazily cool, while paintball is more use tactics to win cool, which I like alot more.

technically, if you play speedball its shoot like crazy

and if you play 1v1 in airsoft its tactical

umm…what’s airsoft?

airsoft, taken striaght from wikipedia:

Airsoft refers to a sport or recreational pastime in which players participate in the simulation of military- or law enforcement-style combat using smoothbore airsoft guns designed as replicas of real firearms.

Airsoft has its roots in late-1970s Asia, specifically Japan where firearms were difficult or impossible to obtain due to local laws and gun hobbyists sought a legal alternative for enjoying their passion. It is therefore unsurprising that airsoft is still today most popular in several Asian regions, such as Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, South Korea, and to a certain extent, the Philippines and Indonesia. There is information that shows Airsoft is gaining popularity in Vietnam, although toy guns were banned. The vast majority of airsoft guns, accessories, and after market upgrade parts are also manufactured in these countries.

There is also a growing interest in North America and Europe, especially in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Poland, Lithuania, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Italy, Belgium (which is also visited by Dutch players, as the game is illegal in the Netherlands), Denmark, and Chile, bolstered by an active and expanding Internet scene.

Paintball for anyone who wishes to know:
Paintball is a non-regulation sport in which participants use compressed air guns called markers to shoot paintballs at other players. It is in essence a complex form of tag, as players struck with paintballs during the game are eliminated. The act of shooting the gun is sometimes called ‘tagging’.

Paintball draws a wide array of players, and the Sporting Goods Manufacturer’s Association estimates that approximately 10 million people play annually in the United States alone. Insurance statistics show that paintball is one of the safest sports in existence, even more so than golf.[1]

Games can be played either indoors or outdoors and take various forms, of which some of the most popular are woodsball and tourneyball, also sometimes known as speedball under various circumstances. Rules for playing paintball vary widely, with most designed to ensure that participants enjoy the sport in a safe environment. The sport requires a significant amount of equipment and has even developed its own slang.

Lol I thought it was pinball as well. My first thought was “Airsoft of course! Who pinballs?” then I reread the title and I said “ohh”. But with my budget I’d go with Airsoft since it is so cheap, but if you can paintball go.

yeah. airsfot is definitely cheaper

I like Paintball because you can bring the balls to school and throw them at kids from the roof… lol.

thats retarded.

everything is retarded. everyone is retarded.

You didn’t capailitize “e” you moron! God you are so stupid! How dare you butcher the English language!

…Oh, by the way, I like paintball better.