Aliens

I’m going to stop this before this topic turns into a big flame war, several thousand people get warned or banned for expressing their opinions extremely rudely, disrespectfully, and idiotically, and this topic gets deleted.

DO NOT BRING EVOLUTION VS. CREATIONISM INTO THIS TOPIC.

We all know that nobody is going to change their opinion no matter how much logic, science, and/or religion is thrown in their direction, so why show off your stupidity and argue about it?

Edit: In fact, don’t bring any form of science vs. religion into this topic… This is merely for discussing whether we believe their is life somewhere else in this universe. Yes, it’s seems to be just asking for everyone to bring science vs. religion in, but that can easily be avoided if you know how to think twice about things. Once, for some people.

The fact that it’s a comedic parody makes it an insult to Starwars, in my opinion.

I’m not one to shove my opinion into another’s face, but someone slandering me and

trying to ram paganism down my throat is a sore provocation indeed. I’m sure you

would agree with me on slandering. But, as the forum’s rules go, religion shouldn’t be

brought into here, so I am willing to edit my post to Big Brother’s standards. Don’t take

that the wrong way, but I’m just stating my opinion on the matter- most would rather

curse and rave than civilly argue points, so the rule stands as necessary. Comparing a

mod to BB is a somewhat harsh statement, but anyone who knows my point of

reference should understand.

Truly, however, you don’t know that I’m a Creationist. I could be an Atheist, a Satanist,

I could be a Confucianist for all you know. Once again, you can’t prove a negative. All

that you know is that I am not an Evolutionist.

Insult or not, you shouldn’t be insulted by it unless you actually are Star Wars. Not just a fan.

I found Spaceballs funny, even though I like Star Wars. No, that doesn’t make an oxymoron.

And specific examples of things with great arguments included > “Because of the fact that _______, it is therefore always ______ IMO.” That’s too literal and doesn’t allow for any counterexamples, even though there are obviously going to be some. Just keep that in mind.

Wow, sorry everyone for making this topic into a flame war. I didn’t mean to. I was just explaining why I think aliens are real and what I believe. You can believe what you want to. I don’t care. Isn’t this topic about if you belive in aliens and why? I was only doing what the topic asked me to do.

Sorry, everyone!! :smiley:

WTF? i’m not goin to start readin this topic…its to long…

Well, a flame war was averted, and, truthfully, you wouldn’t be the sole instigator of the

war.

well, what if we humans discover a planet with life, inferior-life, dont you think we would abduct some of then to make experiences?

EDIT:and then return then to their onw planet with a little rastreator on their body to see where is he goes?

EDIT2: and no matter how much he talk to other aliens about it,no one would belive him

You know what? We would probably do that!

I mean, if we run across a race that we think will react adversely to alien contact, we might take one of their species for analasys, tell him we mean him no harm, send him back… no one would beleive him.

I bet we’d all be laughing our asses off at reversing the “humans getting abducted by aliens” cliche.

yhea! and actualy we would be the aliens, they problaby make films about us, in our flyning-cubes destroing their world in a Independency day style

Lol… aliens have flying saucers, we have flying cubes!

LOOK OUT! IT’S A FLYING CUBE!! THE HUMANS HAVE COME TO STEAL OUR BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!

lolololololololololoololollollolol etc.

Yeah we would be the aliens, but they wouldn’t even communicate unless they were extremely intellegent. And yes, I’m talking about Dogs and cats intellegence.
That be cool a planet where the most intellegent and most populated species are Dogs.

does god know and care about the aliens? or he just created and protected the man as the bible says?

Let’s not bring religion into this topic, please - we don’t want to spark a religion vs science war.

Yeah seriously, when I brought in science, this topic almost collapsed. From now on we should probably keep it simple, like “yes, I believe in aliens”