AlphaEva's Sprite and Art thread

The Metroid and Dark MEtroid sprites look awesome. How long have you been spriting?

for awhile but i used to never publish my stuff, until now lol

Lol, MY sprites. They dont even feel like MY sprites anymore. They’re redhalberds, not mine. I’m barely even a metroid fan these days. Hell, I guess it’s just school, but I can’t sprite like that anymore, nor do I have the motivation to do so. I REALLY want to come back and get back at it, but I just dont see it happening.

Thanks anyway. (goes back to topic redhalberd’s work)

I know what you mean, i sprited then stopped but one day decided to do it again, just get back on that horse man!

More sprites

run samus run!

Missing a frame or two, aren’t we? :wink:

where?

That might not be the problem, but Samus’s “front” foot doesn’t kick out as far as her “back” foot, making it look like it at least.

EDIT: Yeah, that’s the problem. Missing some frames. Her back foot doesn’t go back as far as her front foot either.

hmmm yeah i guess the sheet i was using is missing them

Funny, I dont see any missing frames.

edit: Nvm, I took it into Jif animator, and you’re missing a frame for some reason.

Thanks guys! i found the missing frames so now it should look better

It looks very smooth. Any updatesish?

yeah i will post part of the sheet im working on in a bit

is it super metroid style?

yup it is

Okay here is an update on the sheet im working on and it looks better on a dark background

Ha, better than the original!

But is it just me, or is the arm cannon arm especially long on the slanted poses?

yeah it kinda is but i think the fusion cannon is longer then the orginal

On the slants her hand is holding the part of her arm right before the gun. The gun itself is fine all-round.