*** Artifacts of the Month ***

I believe there were some glowing orbs on the walls, plus the Phazon gave off a slight glow.

QFT

i just checked

sigh

My hands are twitching…I’m gonna go to bed…

The black is looking great, but the yellow feels really off. Especially that ibg round one at the bottom of the main torso.

Y’know, for hue, her only illumination is Phazony stuff… which is purple. Add some purple to the 2nd to brightest color.

Ehh? Ain’t Phazon blue?

Though I agree, that’d be a great way to add some colour.

With a u, because it’s sophisticated that way. :B

Phazon is the same colour as your sig. Perfectly halfway between purple and blue :stuck_out_tongue: I just go with purple cause purple is a cooler word.
Indigo’s probably better though.

Regardless, yeah, right now she looks like she’s outside on a cloudy day. Uniform white light from above…

where does the light come from? It’s not clear in the game, because that game really don’t have much lighting…

It comes from the phazon.
Update:

And I’m off to all-day band practice. So not much progress will happen today.

… phazon is very much so blue
after staring at it for hours to firgure out how to make mine
it is most definately blue
ranges from the brightest blue you can get without turning white
the darkest is almost black

not so much on the purple

The brighter blues are actually blue-green, such as what is commonly known as sky blue.

You must not have seen the ref!

The average color of a patch of phazon I just shrank down to 1x1 via IrfanView is RGB 12, 120, 219. That’s 50% as much green as blue, and 5% as much red.

The …bubbles?.. have closer to an indigo glow, though.

ok, so i was a bit off, but its still not purple xD

As an extension of what Mason was saying a page back, light on metallic objects works something like this:

Actually though, light does this on ALL objects to some degree, not just shiny ones!

Mason as in Me? or someone else? And yes. Colors BOUNCE.

more so reflect

Mason as in DeProgrammer. :wink:

WTF!!! MY NAMES MASON!!!

And I would know that? >_>

DeProgrammer was known as MasonMcCoy until about a year ago. But I still haven’t gotten used to the change. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why did it change? Did he legally change it? wait… thats off topic. Not to mention the fact that I’m not asking him…(still curious though XD)

What? No, he just changed his username at P2D from MasonMcCoy to DeProgrammer. Nothing more, nothing less.