*** Artifacts of the Month ***

…So… ask Troid? >_>

Yes, do that CM…please >_>
and btw I decided Im not gonna do the Plasma Processing pipes. Too complicated =/ sorry guys

doesnt seem to be on anymore =/

nvm

troid92: I’m pretty sure they’re in the Phazon Mines Main Quarry
troid92: Above the missile expansion cave you break open up above

That is where they are.

Fusiler speaks truth. And btw, figured out what grisbies are (or however thats spelled) the things when you first come into Magmoor Caverns? Move in circles? I’ll try it. Compare me to Rundas (this is going to STING my ego.)

(Sorry for the double post, this deserves its own [warn me 10%?]) TROIDS BIRFDAYZ IS TODAY!!!

Happy birthday Troid.

I’ll celebrate by doing the processing pipes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROID

also im looking for a screen shot of the stacks

edit*
fail, anyone with a camera care to go looking for them?

I call energy core devices. Now to figure out what they are…

Zurg, there the things in the room with the lava under the grate, that can be cooled by activating 3 power conduits, and then the pump in the pool of lava cools one path, and there are somehow 2 triclopses down there. (all from memory baby.) I’ll get screens of the stacks and the energy core devices. Wow, I Got LOTS of walking in that game to do.

Edit: Correct me if I’m wrong.

Edit 2: PICS UP!!!
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3588/img0257q.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8817/img0250.jpg

Sorry the last ones crooked, if these aren’t the images, someone tell me so I can get the right ones. I can do that much at least.

ugh mine eyes! why sideways? :frowning:

Forgot to rotate. was straight on my compy. But not on imageshack…

…I think we have the same TV. >_>

Also, please don’t post such massive images. Link them if necessary.

Will do Dazuro. (WHY DOES YOUR NAME KEEP CHANGING???) Also, mines a 26" (Zurg, dont make that another sig…) Probably smaller than yours (or that…)

Name changing? Eh? I haven’t changed my name in years here, mate.

though we do call him Daz and Dazzy…
maybe thats what youre thinking of?

I am not crazy, your name keeps changing, how else do you explain :slight_smile: being metroid handler? thats now how its written. DeProgrammer has it show up as something else. I think I might be high…

Edit: CMC, no I swear on my lifeful corpse, that his name was “Dazzy” at one point. Next time it happens, I’m taking a screenshot.

i think youre high

So what if my sharpie from the 80’s IS toxic, and smells like spray paint at close range, and sent a kid to the nurse?

Well, the forums sometimes glitch. If a thread still exists from prior to a namechange, posts sometimes still show up with the old name–and sometimes new posts in that thread will do the same. Maybe that’s what’s confusing him?