*** Artifacts of the Month ***

the could be it
probably is

Hope so, otherwise I need SERIOUS glasses. But back on topic, Daz, are those pics the right thing that CMC was talking about?

Hell if I know. I’m not regularly in contact with Troid, so’z. :\

Man, I really have to hook up my Wii again already. I’d forgotten how much I loved Prime.

i’ll check with Troid next time hes on
(who knows how long THAT will be)

Even if they aren’t thats going to need to be made at some point or another.

Edit 1: DF Totally just got on right now. At 5:57 AM.

Processing pipe-

if you recall a bit back i tried to make a song for the end of the game but didn’t do so well. i am drawing back from this project i think… but here’s what i got if anyone wants to take a shot at it and wants something to go off of.

I’m in a different timezone (Belgium, Europe)…

Man I JUST started the plasma processing pipe. Oh well, Mine sucked. Also Phlake, its a bit more grey. Thats the only problem. LOL. Nice work.

HOLY CRAP IT’S DF!!!

fixes double post

You know, it actually takes LESS effort to edit a post than to create an entirely new one, since you don’t have to scroll up to the top of the page to click ‘edit’. wtf.

Made it grayer. I’m pretty sure the lava reflectivey-glowiness can be programmed in, so that’s not in the sprite.

There’s an “ADD REPLY” (which I sometimes read as “ADD reply”) button at the bottom of the page too.

<_< >_>

Well at the least, it takes equal effort.

Sorry, but sometimes the edit button doesn’t load when my intranetz goin slow. (satellite has a bandwidth limit, that if you go over, it becomes slower than dial up)

I’ll do the grizby, but I gotz no reference. Ashes, could ya get me some pics?

I remember what it looks like and how big it is… can I do it?

I’m on it like a cheap suit.

Well, that cheap suit just came through, And I need to edit this post. Links this time.
Front
Back
Size Refference
Other Size Refference/Side?

Well, there you have it guys. Have fun. If any more references needed, contact me any way you know how.

Well while you did that I got bored.

Grizby.

10x better than the one i tried to do lol

I JUST put up the references. I’M ALWAYS TO LATE TO HELP!!!