*** Artifacts of the Month ***

blind optimism is better in these scenarios than pessimism, optimists get more done on projects their optimistic about. basic…psychology? anyway flaming: bad, optimism: good.

lets move on

Yeah Dragon’s a downer and a douchebag.
Gotta side with Syntax Man on this one. I’ve given up on the project, but I try not to be an ass about it.

my mouse broke, i have an excuse!

how, then, are you browsing the forum?

because, i cant sprite with a laptop pad thing, i had an external mouse

then you should find an new mouse!!11one1!!eleven

WOW, captain obvious

you must be syntax from c#

nope, I was just trying to be funny, but thus is one of the fallacies of text based communication

NOT. FUNNEH >:(

I lol’d, Syntax =<
Mostly 'cuz it made me think of power thirst…

It’s not my fault that you refuse to accept the inevetable. The project was already too big to happen, but also knowing that 90% of the users here have no real skills that can contribute to the game just nails the coffin completely shut. Am I being a douche? No. Am I being a downer? No. I’m just being realistic. Seeing this project ever get finished is a pipe dream; in fact I dare say I think we’ve got a better chance of seeing a Duke Nukem Forever release this year.

Also, one thing I wish to address:

Be that as it may, I can’t help but wonder if you’re actually contributing to this project yourself. Almost nobody here is even trying to help besides good ol’ Troid and a few select others.

Maybe so, but the fallacy in your case was that there was nothing remotely funny in the concept to begin with. Oh boy, you… exaggerated your sentence and added exclamation points. That’s… sure fucking hilarious there. Rolling out of my seat.

Great. We get it. We know. Blah blah, you were right, all hail the mighty Dragon.

Fuck off. Why are you still HERE if all you post is to say ‘let it die’? Christ, it’s not like it affects you in any way if we let it die or not.

Hell, at this rate it probably will die. Oh well. The forum can live on, we can still chat in other sections and reminisce and what not, who knows. At least your life is somehow more fulfilled because you annoyed the crap out of a bunch of people by being a downer after it was made quite clear that your presence and attitude are not welcome.

Sorry, just trying to help, since everyone else’s non-bolded blunt GTFO’s seemed to be too subtle for you.

Can I ban him? :smiling_imp:

i have no argument against it

also, no skill?
HA
we have epically talented spriters
and talented programmers

that are never around

troid =[

HE-oh.

Never around still applies =<
Not to mention I won’t know what the fuck I’m doing until I work on my own engine a bit.

i’d also consider myself to be pretty talented

but i have almost a year of college programming classes under my belt ^^

As do I. Thus why I can magically program.

And I can make music to a relative degree. Cortez and I colab’d on lots of stuff. Unfortunately, I’m limited to MP3’s. Got me no MIDI programs… :frowning:

Edit: Dragon. I am a screaming riot.

no.

Where was I when all this went down? I could’ve had a fun time with this. Lame. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I would help, but that would require, you know, skillz and stuff.