ATTENTION EVERYBODY

Everything that happened today is done and over with. PY is gone, I don’t know what will become of Zurg, but during this argument, I realized P2D has stopped, and dying. But we are letting it die. In honor of PY and Zurg, we need to bring things back to normal and I think we should all pitch in and help. P2D is alive and will never die on my watch (not exactly for me to say, but you get it). You need to help with anything you are capable of helping with. Now, shall we finish this? P2D will be finished, so lets get goin.

“I’ll submit stuff through Rundas to help out still.”
-From Zurg to us

lol p2d will get done in 2030 anyway

better than 2031, and your not helping >_>

<.<
>.>
fine, i’ll stick around
but for now, let my anti virus finish scanning

Wow guys, get into perspective.

P2D is just a game, a game that has been “in development” for around five years.
Not only that, but four Metroid games have been released since the project was first announced. If we were any sort of real design company we would have been out of business three years ago, and even for an unofficial developer four years is pretty pathetic.

P2D had been mentioned in two or three magazines, even Nintendo Power and IGN made a shout-out to us, but that was ages ago.

“Artifacts of the Month” is like our final stand on development, and no one really cares about it.

If I could have my work, I would say; “Declare P2D dead, and just let the the forums drift off. If you REALLY want to be a member of a Metroid Fanbase forum, join M2K2. Otherwise, just give up.”

nobody is getting this…WE ARE FINISHING P2D AND IT WILL MAKE MANY OTHER FANGAMES KISS OUR DAMN FEET

Good luck.

indeed… couldn’t’ve said it better myself infinity

Holy shit you guys need some confidence. It appears nobody gives a shit about P2D’s future >=/

Apparently you’re the one who doesn’t get it…
We don’t care!
Tattoo that on the back of your hand where you will always see it.

After two and a half years of inactivity (or so), we don’t care anymore. Production is dead. We don’t care.

no need to get butthurt over some enthusiasm

I’m not hurt.
By all means, prove me wrong!

It’s very unlikely anything will happen.

Hey, we have a lot of work done. More than most people know about. Nobody wants P2D to die. I know I don’t.

Never question JOURNEY!!!

To the AOTM topic!!!

But yeah, keep it going.

And CMC, might want to change the sig a bit.

:O_O:
So what exactly happened around here?

yum, delicious drama :q

People like you, Rundas, Zurg and whoever else, fall all into the same pattern:

Young, enthusiastic, head full of ideas but also unproductive, naive and pathetic.
I see you folks every day at the German Game Maker community - same slogans, same shout-outs, same drama.

Funny thing is, these people never get anything done. They leave dozens of unfinished projects behind but yet become obsessed with every single new one, always making a fuss.

There are actually very few people who get things finished - they work quietly and, tadaa, suddenly they release something.

"HEY I HAVE THIS AWESOME IDEA, I HAVE NO SCREENSHOTS YET BECAUSE WE STILL NEED A PROGRAMER. AND SOMEBODY WHO CAN DO GFX AND MUSIC!
I WILL BE TEAM LEADER, WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN HOMEPAGE AND CHAT ROOM.

THERE WILL BE A DEMO NEXT MONTH!
OH MY GOD THIS WILL BE SO AWESOME!!"

you should see rundas sprite
that’d shut you up right quick

Spriting a single frame isn’t as hard as a whole animation.
It looks cool, may motivate other people but in the end it doesn’t really bring the project forward.

I really don’t like this guy atm
Don’t talk about age here, because it doesn’t matter at all. Those of you that don’t care, get the fuck out of here then. This is for all that needs to be done. Zurg is gone and that dropped a lot of hope. But I’m trying to bring that back up. The point that you don’t care Infinity is the reason you shouldn’t be here.