ATTENTION EVERYBODY

carpe
dees
nuts

(my exit line for this topic)

truth, however I also want to enjoy the success of finally completing a zombie project with all of these internet friends >_>

Spam IS against the rules, Tim. Although since you don’t think it is, why not just complain to an admin that I’m abusing my power? Instead you got angry and got yourself suspended intentionally.

I think his point is your duties as a moderator aren’t written on a stone block handed down for generations, you duties as a moderator can be summed up as “Create, and maintain, a good community.” Any additional rules next to that are just extrapolations of that rule. I know that I try to be a laid back mod, whenever that occurs, and that possibly isn’t your “thing”, but a suspension for, as you put it, ignoring your warnings, is rather harsh. I’m a great believer in the administrative staff not being people one is afraid of, surely it’s better for community spirit if you CAN have a joke with them, but even so, I think a 10, or even 20% warn was in order for me. The next time, when I came back, and set myself a target for how much I could piss you off before I was banned, yes, I deserved it. Outright flaming is hardly tantamount to a good air, no?

Suspending Tim was fucking retarded. I don’t care what justification you can give yourself, that was rediculous and petty. I’m sorry for all the drama I’ve caused, though like you said, I was rolling on the floor with laughter seeing how worked up some of these guys got. What am I trying to say? I don’t know, I’ve forgotten, but I guess you could extrapolate something from this post.

EDIT: You’re not abusing your power, if anything, you’re simply following the rules you were set too closely.

Rules are made to be broken -nod nod- However, it doesn’t seem any of the banned party were attempting to do so

combustable goat xD
fine, it’s CG >_> or just goat <_<

PY was part of the team, right? He is a team member, if something happens what should not happen, you talk about it in private and it’s done.
You have the same goal which is making a game - It can’t be that hard to find a way of communicating everyone is fine with.

The only true rules here should be
a) Do not offend people and
b) Do not give the project a bad name in public.

This forum is more a chat than anything (it failed at replacing scu) so spam isn’t so bad as it might be somewhere else.
Hell, if you want to do this by common forum rules you should ban almost half of the signatures.

And before anyone is asking with what right I raise my voice:
Look at my member number. I was a silent visitor until now. I even played a demo CFX made long, long time ago. I’d like to see this project finished.

Yeah, I meant that the team members’ motivation is fun :stuck_out_tongue:

072, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)
One man’s spam is another man’s harmless fun. Did it clog your intertubes? Nah. Did it make us laugh? Yeah!
And what makes you think I didn’t complain? Daz is just as archaic as you when it comes to responsibilities, unfortunately. PY hit the nail on the head:

Oh for the love of-

If you think things are so bad here, why don’t you go start your own forum?
In fact… Have this one! It even comes with a free “Dark Zoomer”.
I made it last week in a fit of nostalgia! It’s yours! Just join and I’ll give you the admin login! Just quit with the annoying whining!

Awesome solution for anyone battling for a better future. Gay people, just start your own country and legalize your stupid marriage thingy there!
Sorry, just found that funny.

QFT.

It always pisses me of when people are like “this country sucks, blah blah blah is better”. If it’s so much better, BUY A ONE-WAY TICKET!

You didn’t get the point.

leave the n00b alone xD

I was being sarcastic, Fusiler :E

read my above post

Then I’m sorry to say it, but what other options do you have other than change or find another forum?

There you go again, making a point of your power over the members you’re supposed to be making comfortable.

You’re right, of course, I don’t have a choice. But I do have 5 hours in the computer lab today with nothing to do, so I figured I could post here.

No he didn’t. He found them at Pixelation.
I don’t know if anyone already answered because I didn’t want to spend the time to read all the posts in this thread. I have better things to do. Like calling him a fuckface.

Mew: You are a fuckface.

I think you’re all are acting like babies. I can’t pick out any particular person in the topic that didn’t say something I found distasteful.

Incidentally, Metroid Headquarters is a nice forum.

My experience at metroid headquaters was like walking into a small village. Everyone knows each other, and they don’t like outsiders. It’s a local place, for local people.