Attention Hitchhikers!

There’s a new trailer for the Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy Movie. This one actually shows more than the earth blowing up. Definately can’t wait till April 29th ^_^.

April 29th?! I thought it was coming in May!

Boy, I really hope it isn’t completely screwed up. Americans making a movie from a British book series? Good luck. :unamused:

I can’t find the trailer… :blush:

Yeah really. It just says something about “Amazon Prime”… Whatever that is… :unamused:

What do I have to do to see the trailer?

Sorry guys: http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/movienews/index.html there. It should be the latest news article.

This move scares me. Is that white thing supposed to be marvin? Everything looks so different… :cry:

Movie impressions of books usually suck. Peter Jackson removed Tom Bombadil and the Scourging of the Shire from Lord of the Rings…

It’s in the extended dvds.

Yeah… And the Vogon captain has a weird voice… I didn’t think the movie would be this different from the TV series…

I almost hate it when people make movies about great books.* It kinda ruins them, don’t you agree? But, I’ll give this new HHGttG movie a shot.

(*Does not apply to the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings serieses. :stuck_out_tongue:)

What TV series?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhikers/

Ahahaha I didn’t know there were people here that actually heard of the tv series.

There were radio broadcast shows of it, too.

I rented the DVD of the TV series on Netflix. GOD the script was corny! >_>

Is the series actually worth the trouble of finding it?

Well, if you’re a big fan of it, yes.

I recommend just renting it from Netflix. You’ll have to register there, BTW.

www.netflix.com

How would I be a big fan of the TV series if I didn’t even know it existed until a few days ago? Or are you talking about the book series?

I think Veris means H2G2 fan in general. Mainly the books.

Must find The Salmon of Doubt

That’s an unfinished book by Adams, you can find it here.