Battle of the OSes

Dudes. You suck. :>_>:
Keyboards are the past.

So?

I still prefer them over touch screens. Imo they are easier to use.

i want the laser board!
xD

The hell? Mousing things is slow and clunky. Keyboard shortcuts are where it’s at, man.

And I have to use Macs exclusively at work, while I have Linux, Vista, and XP at home, so I have experience with all of this shit–don’t give me that “u dont no mac” speech when I say this.

Macs suck.

Personally, I like Ubuntu, but it’s certainly not for everyone. I just like how everything’s open-source and stuff. Of course, there are probably better distros, but that’s the one I’m most acquainted with.

Daz FTW!

Here is my scale:
1- Ubuntu
2- XP x64
3- XP
4- Vista
5- OS X

And yes, I own all of them.

5 being the best and 1 being the worst. Heyo. And Dazuro, YOU SUCK!!! :smiley: But I have a theory as to why you like XP. You hate your job, so you associate Macs with hate. There it is man.

but macs don’t work!

1 being best 5 being worst.

And your idea doesn’t work.

I hate school, and we only use XP. Therefore, by your system, I should hate XP.

>_>
<_<

Drag & drop is the future. Keyboard shortcuts and anti virus software is the past.

Linux suxks pretty hard and requires that the user likes the console. Because you WILL have to use it sooner or later. It is basically a pile of shit painted with flashy colors to lure old people and zombies to try it.

Linux sucks about as hard as Windows XP. XP says it all. Just take a look at that smiley. A dead guy with his tounge sticking out. CRAP.

… Linux has a console?

xD

Never used it…in 4 years. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I love my job. I’m the opinion section editor of a local paper, and if you know me at all you know exactly why that’s epic for me. :3

I had to go to the console to install drivers for my emulated graphics card in VmWare.
I had to use console to get CompizFusion to work correctly.
And I had to use the console to edit a bunch of files so my computer could sleep.

Linux sucks. But UNIX on the other hand, UNIX is just pure fun.