• battlefield 1942
  • battlefield 2
  • Battlefield 2142
  • TimeSplitters 1
  • TimeSplitters 2
  • TimeSplitters Future Perfect
  • Other
0 voters

um you get the picture, I like Republic Commando best as long as people don’t have the speed set to 125% :imp: hates people who do that.

Battlefront is not an FPS. Also, Time Splitters 2 and 3 are not on the list, therefore, it fails.

Dammit I can’t edit the poll cause I’m not a mod

Neither can we. Polls just don’t work for some topics…

Hm? The edit button’s there for me.

(I didn’t remove the Battlefronts because a friend of mine says there’s a first-person option even though it’s made for TPS gameplay. Also, TS1 has multiplayer, right?)

Anyway, I won’t vote, because I only have 2 of those games and I don’t play them/the multiplayer much.

The hell… well, um, cool, then.

(I was never able to edit a poll before O_o)

votes TS3

<3 TS3.

Edit: OH. There’s a separate Edit option up at the top? Never noticed that. :3

Hu? :confused: thats the first I’ve heard of designed for TPS because the default is first person on both games (at least on PC)

I like Counter-Strike (all of them), and Unreal Tournament 2004. Next, would probably be BattleFront 2, TS:FP, and Halo

he also forgot half-life, counter strike, day of defeat, and all those other half life mods i forgot about.

Doom co-op is awesome.

Adds “Other”. Daz.

surprised you didn’t add counter-strike…

I know, that game is “teh roxzorz.”

Where are the Quake games?

Anyone heard of WarSow? Google it, its a free game which is suspiciously like Quake 3: Arena… then I read the liscense and learned that it uses the QFusion Engine :sweat:

Lol.

This is ironic…since I just picked up halo combat evolved for PC today.

And I must say.

I’m an idiot. I should have gotten this game ages ago. It’s so fricken awsome. The online is badass, and incredibly satisfying. I havent gone much through adventure, but so far, I refuse to put it down.

Anyway, it’s the online online FPS multiplayer other than MPH I’ve played, so I dunno.

Huh… both Unreal Tournament and CS were left out… that’s kinda sad. And also disables my ability to vote <_<
Whatever… I guess I like the Battlefronts and Call of Duty ok.
And other… that’s my favorite.

there IS an “other” option… although, they forgot so many that its most likely going to have the most votes. add more please.

where is serious sam co-op multiplayer mode? it kicked ass! XD all hail the cannon ball made of plutonium XD

BTW… some one has noted that you can vote in more that one game? this isn’t supposed to be “the best” FPS game? it need to be a unique vote in only one game right?

ahh whatever…

I chose BF1942 because almost any computer can handle it and it has good mods.
We just had a large (well large for us) LAN party last weekend with 9-10 people playing at once. Fun stuff. Also, Desert Combat Extended Mod FTW.

C&C Generals Zero Hour is a great Multiplayer RTS if you can get enough PCs to handle it and a switch that can handle the traffic >_>

Wow, the most we ever had online together was 6. Actually we had Halo 4v4 before LAN, but that was on XB.