Bosks Sprite Thread!

ok, i may be a newb, but go easy on me…ok i rebuilt mecha ridly and added feet on him, and he may have a tail.

ok heres what i have so far.

i try…Peace Out

Heres My latest!

Kraid-X

Heres a small one i did in about 10 min. i reconstructed a still sitting chozo statue from SM.

Heres my DS sheet…its color and slight edits of the MZM GS…

That’s looking really cool! Although it’s just a simple edit I think it’s well done. If I can suggest something could you make a Kraid-X like Ridly X in Fusion, just it’s Kraid.

It’s very…small. @_@

I like it.

Klick on the image.

i can try to do kraid-x but it may take me some time…does anyone have a good sprite sheet of kraid?

just click on a game u want him to be from
Here

I present to you…KRAID-X!!!

took me awhile to put the original kraid together…lol, it was edited and recolored!

enjoy!

Peace Out

… Eew. Did you just replace completely random shades with random colors? What the hell? He… wha… what happened to the shading?! You can’t shade light grey with dark purple in the parts where it should be a lighter grey!

than what colors should infected kraid be?

Try a recolour of Kraid with proper shades when the original colour gets darker than your colour gets darker, and then do the editing.

The color scheme is fine, it just doesn’t shade properly at all.

Ok here we go…i changed some of the color to giv it a dark affect. i did shading and darking, if it needs more work, tell me and i will go over it again.

Peace Out…

Well, it’s better. I guess.

I think maybe you should make it a little lighter, so that if you fight Kraid-X with a dark background you don’t see only a giant purple blob. It also still has some odd colors that stand out and don’t blend well with the surrounding area.

ok heres it again, little lighter, purple belly a bit darker…

It’s alright. But what are you going to do with him now?

Heres my DS sheet…its color and slight edits of the MZM GS…did’nt take me very long.

Please get rid of the GIANT rectangle ingraved in Kraid-x’s back. IT LOOKS UGLY AS HELL. But other than that it’s okay.

PLEASE DON’T DOUBLE POST!!!

Regarding DS… you fail. Again. Hell, it’s still a problem on Kraid.

YOU CANNOT SHADE A COLOR WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR. LIGHT BLUE CANNOT BE USED ON THE DARK PARTS OF GREY.

ok i may not be the best spriter, but i try…i think i got kraid done…

i got a start on the mecha ridly sheet…i got a pretty good walk to him…

heres the fixed kraid…

Good, the ugly rectangle’s gone.