Boss Sprites

Yeah good explanation :stuck_out_tongue:

But the virus have the intention to kill usā€¦ :wink:

Slothien gets the golden walrus for being correct! The ā€œvirii,ā€ as Aura put it, are not making our time here fun. Theyā€™re making it miserable. Anyways, to what Aura said wrong: Aura called them virii, though theyā€™re much more like bacteria. What medicine cures them? The anti-bacterial pills and what-not. Think of Mods and Admins as those. Mods and admins can be abusive (like drugs can be abused), and harm the board. Them using their powers only as much as needed, though, (think of this as NOT abusing the medicine) keeps the board alive and healthy. Now, also, to what Aura said correctly, and placing it in the context of this huge simile we have going on here: Supersamus was a BENIGN bacterium, one that meant us no harm. Other bacteria (us) came, and kicked him out of; what he he percieved it as, anyways; his place. Thus, he continued to do his ā€œjobā€, but in the wrong places in the body (ways, methods, instead of places.) This harmed the body a bit, but the damage would have spread like cancer had it not been stopped.

nicley said. :clap:

I canā€™t post any sprites! This is Bull! :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

I have Dark Samusā€™s hand coming out of a Phazon pool. I canā€™t post it! Daz can you help me?PLEASE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Iā€™m going to another forum, iā€™ll check the posts later. ADMINS PLEASE DONā€™T CALL THIS SPAM! :angry:

It most definitely is spam since itā€™s offtopic PLUS itā€™s a doubleā€“no, TRIPLEā€“post without any reason at all. Dumbass.

Not to mention this topic isnā€™t for random sprites like that, especially ones that arenā€™t of bosses. This is for the official sprites to be gallerized.

daz is right in his rude way 8) calm down a little there daz. :wink:

Calm down? I take it youā€™ve never seen me when truly angered. >_>

Ordinarily this is where Iā€™d say ā€œback on topicā€ but it just occured to me that there is no on-topic yet. <_< No sprites are ready that fit the criterionā€¦

:whack:

Buzz off Supersamus you big hobo, we donā€™t need youā€™re stinkin help!!!

Dude, that happened 5 months agoā€¦ :whack:
Not much point in telling him that now eh

Omega Pirate is coming along nicely, just so you guys know. Heā€™ll probably be ready in a week minimum. Me, Daz, and Mason McCoy are making a group effort on it. :smiley:

EDIT: Omg liek teh MoonWalk!

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/7610/omegaani5zm.gif

Note: I was too lazy too line his feet up in the animation, it doesnā€™t actually look like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

he shrinks and rises when he walks lol

Thatā€™s hardly the only problem. >>;

I donā€™t know if any new progress was made on OP since that link given by M072, but I think OP really needs his back hunched down a bit when he is walking, cause he looks retarded walking like that. He also walks way too fast. He needs a lot more leg poses and a slower leg animation to look good.

Like it was already said, he has a lot of problems, but iā€™m sure you guys can fix em :wink: :smiley:

i have a list of the four elemental pirate troopers(power, ice, wave,plasma) but it is not a sprite, but i could give it to anyone who wanted to make ones.( Note: it will take me a time to get it ?cause it is on other computer, but ill have it).

ā€¦

Umā€¦

>_>

Iā€™m really confused as to WTF youā€™re talking about. You just DID list them, and itā€™s not like it takes any effort to remember or look it up, so what is there to get? <_<

Besides, Iā€™ve already finished the troopers. Well, a few poses of each anyway.

then it is ok i just had that in a forgotten corner of my computer?s memory and wanted to see if that image could help. it would take me some work to get them because my computer?s memory got screwed up and im working to retrieve it very successfully but telling that would be going off-topic.

You are still off-topic, cause I(and I doubt Daz will either) still have no freakinā€™ clue what you are talking about. :neutral_face: :sweat:

Hello everyone. I just want to ask how the parasite queen is coming since the entire frigate ship part is almost finished according to the first page. Also what other bosses are near finished/finished?