Brawl Stage Hacking

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217759

Infinant (Sp?) parts, custom preview pictures, beta parts, out-of-bounds parts.

Have fun. :smiley:

Wishing I had a PC even MORE

WIN

Yes, YEs, and more YES. Itā€™d be cool if you could add your own assets like making your own stage as a model, and defining peramiters and such.

:O_O:
Holy Crap Saucer!!
Thatā€™s Fucking cool!! :smiling_imp:

YES
FUCKING YES
I knew it. I knew there was SOMETHING like this! =D

This is amazing. The one thing they should do imo is the ā€œabilityā€ to add in your own music or something. And pick a restarting point for it or somethigā€¦idk

Rundas, your sig still has the ā€œcontact zurg though meā€ line, fyi.

and yours still says 072 h4t3r.

I am fully aware. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if I canā€™t reach you, Zurg, I can try Rundas. :stuck_out_tongue:

No because then youā€™d get songs like Scissor Sisterā€™s ā€œI canā€™t decide.ā€ mixed in with annoying songs like Lemon Demonā€™s ā€œUltimate Showdownā€, mixed in with custom MP3s of people doing the dirty.

Haha, Iā€™ve been on top of the Stage Studio for a few months now. Sorry, I should have brought it up! xD

For your convenience, and so that none of you join those boards and post all the things millions of others have, here is a list of what IS and is not possible with the Stage Studio (that hasnā€™t already been done), according to FullMetalKirby:

ā€¦

ā€¦

EPIC WIN

I just meant for your own custom stages =/
Personally for you, not ā€œuploadableā€

i think pizzaboy found a way to play custom stages with friends (online multiplayer), i also think he was the one who started this whole hacking brawl stages thing.

What the hell man? I waited all weekend to get home so i could try this out and finally i downloaded it. i unzip it and double click the exe wich then causes my screen to go black and restart my computer. I got this computer 2 months ago! thereā€™s nothing wrong with the components and itā€™s pretty up to date. Iā€™m not using vista either. Is it my monitor? I have a 1440x900 resolution flatscreen. Help!

I got the same rezā€¦ what OS are you running?

Edit: And which .exe? (Donā€™t forget to extract it first)

Vista wouldnā€™t be a problem anyways, I donā€™t think. has, and SS works fine on it

Iā€™ve got windows xp proffesional with service packs 1 and 2