**Build demo topic**

http://www.samus.co.uk/destroyer/mp2d_df_et_104.zip (1.82mb)
check first page for demo info!

Very nice. :slight_smile:

I’m guessing you’re not going to add the door opening animation until the beam are put in. And whilst I was playing it, I thought you put in the new tilemap, but towards the end, the thing has two slopes, where it should only have one. And those transparent windows should have a veiw of Tallon IV. You can look out them and see it in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, here’s what you need for a 1.5:

-Beams
-Door Opening
-A bit of fix with the environment
-Maybe more rooms.

Okay, what happened to the pause menu and the custimisible keys?

What do you mean? The pause menu and customisable keys work fine right?

Err… I couldn’t find anywhere to customize them…

-press pause key
-press left to go to options screen
-customise keys :wink:

Did you change the pause key? :confused:

yes, it’s enter now because everyone was complaining about the numpad keys >_>

Ah, okay. Well, I’m working on the Friagte for the opening sequence right now. I’m just doing a standard beta at the moment. After I get some good shots, I can put in some detail.

EDIT: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6471/demoglitch18pv.png

Ehehehe…

Insert gigantic curse here

Incase you’re wondering how I did, that… I held in Z and ran right off the edge were the Ship is. >_>

The running fast is pointless anyway. I’d trash it altogether,

There’s a 1/16 chance you ca pull that off >_>

I did it on my first try. >_>

So… how’s 1.5 coming along? The cutscene frigate is well on it’s way, which you can find at SCU. The charge beam is probably going to be delayed, since I am having a rough time trying to make it. The next room in the frigate is practically done, aside from the dead PQ. So… not much left to do eh?

EDIT: I think I’m gonna pin this puppy. It’s definately diserving of it, but if you object, I’ll get rid of the pin.

shoots M072 in the head with sniper rifle
It almost sounded like you were being sarcastic. Seriously, I still have months of work ahead of me… Now I unerstand why it is taking CFX so long to complete the demo.

About v1.5, I haven’t even started on it yet :stuck_out_tongue: Got other more important things to do right now in my life. P2d will have to wait a few days :wink:

Yikes, I meant not too much to do for 1.5. ;_;

I’m aware there is alot left to do for the complete demo.

And what could be more important than p2d?

Real life lol :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m taking driving lessons, and I’m helping my folks renovating the house a bit, so I got plenty of work to do. :wink: Not to mention college is starting in a week again :sweat:

Back on topic, I’ll work on 1.5 in a few days. I’ll mainly do some engine updates, and the intro of course.

Driving lessons? Aren’t you like 18+? >_>

Well, you might as well add yourself to the programming team, in place of knight. :wink:

In Belgium, you can only drive if you’re 18+. And it costs a lot of money, about 1000? >_>
And I’m 19 BTW :wink: I had to save money first to pay the lessons.

Yea, I’ll add myself to the programming team, good idea :slight_smile:
gets broom to delete knight

What were the lawmakers of Belgium smoking when they made that law? XD

Come to America, my friend. We have rich and fertile soil. >_>

…If we weren’t mod’s, we would be banned for all this spam. >_>

There’s an easier method that works for me every time. Be at the edge where the ship is, hold the run button, go right, and press down to crouch. Keep holding the run button and right button, as there’s about a 1/3 chance that you’ll be slowly moving left. If you’re not moving left, get up and try it again. Once you’ve got it, wait until you’re a little beyond the invisible boundary. You’ll bob up and down a little. That’s when you should go into morph ball. You’ll float up above the ceiling. If you want to end up below the room, seeing the bottom of it, press and hold left until you fall below. If you want to remain above the room, go right.

But this glitch doesn’t matter much because the demo is only to test the environments. And, as far as I can tell, it’s good.

Did you know that when you fall off the ledge in the first room, you can jump again before you even touch the ground?