Bush VS. Kerry

Even if you can’t vote, who would you vote for?

• Kerry
  • Bush
  • Undecided
0 voters

Look, I know this is going to turn into a flame war, so please… don’t. Just state who you would want to win, then state your reasons, then vote. Even if you’re under voting age or not American, still vote. The next election could affect us all. :‘-( Mean, of course, Bush might bomb someone, everyone is affected, Kerry might take over China, everyone is affected.
So let’s get t votin’!
EDIT: i dunno, I want Kerry to win so bush dosn’t blacken any more land with bombs, and I want Bush to win so we ca nhear more of his funny quotes!

Bush.
He may not be as great as Reagan was, but he has character and stands by his word.

“I will bomb Irag.” Yup, he did that.
“Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.” No, he doesn’t really stand by his word here…
“It’s time for the human race to enter the Solar System.” Yup, that certainly happened…
“We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.” NEVER happened…
So, I can’t really decide if what you said is all that true…
Do I use to many “…”'s?

(neither) why whould you ask qustions for when the next eletion come new canidates will be elected. Not to be mean just saying

“I know this is going to turn into a flame war…”

Then DON’T MAKE THE TOPIC, Einstein.