Candy Lane

HOLY CRAP RUNDAS

as for the pupils the FSMR asked for them
anger i can induced

the croco is still very WIP

Well tell FSMR You are REMOVING THE FUCKING PUPIL CUZ TIS A FAGGIT PUPIL
and hey Phlakey :smiley:

I KAN HAZ MOAR SPRITEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

hey Candyman i have some sprites to show you tell me what do you think about they and you can edit it
oh i for got it in the image i dont write that the phazon suit was made by kenji and miles and i wrote exept by the phazon suit

Recolors =/= sprites.

EDIT: Now that I looked harder, some of those seem familiar…

Especially that dark suit. I know I’ve seen that before because I remember remarking how the shoulders were too small in the side view.

EDIT 2: I just looked around for them, and I can’t find them, but I still KNOW I’ve seen some of those before.

he PM’d them to me too =.=

they’re recolors with a bit of editing, theres not much to say about em…

I don’t like him.

why? :O_O:

IM BACK MOTHER FUCKERS

updated Zeta
(feet, belly)

updated gamma
(shell)

rererererestarted the queen again

working on Flaagra
(need better refs)

fuckin Ridley, awww yeah

and WUT, the god damn parasite queen?!

im trippin balls, man

You need to put your talents into a M2 remake of some kind, seriously dude, those are awesome :smiley:

imagine if i used my powers for EVIL! =D

You’d destroy us all!!

DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

cough cough

oh, hi

whats up?

even more new-ness

tho i dont like how the tail bit came out at all

The tail looks completely pillow shaded. Where’s the light source supposed to be?

you comment on the only thing i already said i dont like?

wtf, mate?

I was trying to help you improve it…

But everything else looks good. Especially the head, I don’t know if it’s just the palette, but I love the top part.

Too many colors.

This. More than a few of those colors are so close they can be eliminated.