Car wreak

until then, is there a hole in your room? did you cover it up?

Wow. I hope you’re OK.

…does your GC work? :smiley:

At least you’re alive. I don’t think I’ve ver had something serious happening to me. Unless you count breaking a pinky. But that’s for another place, another time.

I contracted West Nile once. Otherwise I’ve never been really tramatized.

Hey, I’ve built a few houses, and it does’nt have to be that expensive. The contractors are the ones taking away all your money. Trust me.

Really? I thought it was quite a lot…

wasnt west nile a lie to get people to buy a certain brand of bug spray?

actually, i remember when i was little , about 3 when i saw a cow getting hit by a large truck, killin the cow… it was like… moooooooooooooo

Update: No rebuilding let, stupid insuarance person cant get call, meet, etc that about all. my gamecube was in the living room.

Nope its a real disease. I’ve been studying Mosquitos for three years now.

War of the Worlds: Never trust an insurance agent’ They’re a lying, swindling buch of yes men.

Yeah, I know. I’ve waited five years for my money from “Folksam”, the biggest insurance company here in Sweden. On the other hand… they owe me pretty much money now. I will be rich when I finally get my damn money.

It will be a grim day when people will have to start sueing their insurance companies…

Stupid Insurance Companies, I hate them.

um…they already do, that is the only way really to get anything out of them.

also, watch this!

http://www.alldumb.com/item/31262/

Ha ha ha

That was a really funny clip. But it’s sad at the same time, cause that is the world today: First you buy yourself a car. Then you need an insurance in case you should become a massmurdurer and run over people, but it’s optional to insure your car and yourself.

My cousine has to pay 50.000 Swedish crowns, or 6939.69 USD every year for his Beemer. Since he could’nt afford it, his father took the insurance in his name. That sucks too 'cause he will not get his bonus.

We finally have everthing straiten out with those yes men, and I’m going to get 230.00 dollars and plus I have 24 dollars and I will use it to get the Nintendo Wii and Metroid Prime 3.

8) 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:> :metroid:

Congratulations! :smiley:>

There going to rebuild tomorrow, and I want be able to go on the computer for 2 to 3 weeks. Depends on how long rebuilding is going to take.

You mean won’t? Want more money? Sell crappy games on e-Bay! It fetched me $350.00!

Sorry for the bump of this topic but repairs to my house will finish next week.

kewl! hope ur house ends up as good as new :slight_smile: