CM75's Sprites

Thanks for the compliment though. :smiley:

EDIT: I made a mecha from scratch, Iā€™ll be adding lasers, and maybe missiles.

I saw on the SCU forums that you need a jelzap sprite sheet. Iā€™ll get to work on it right away.

Hereā€™s Leon from my RE42D game

(Donā€™t know why it got all blury when I uploaded it, does anyone know how that happens?)

EDIT: Found out hios shirt is grey, not green.

The Wave Beam:
1=The beginning of the beam
2=The middle beam
3=The beginning of the top and bottom beams

4=The continuation of all three beams

5=The colour pattern that repeats itself to become the beam shot itself

Charge Beam

Wave Beam Pick Up

I will do the Varia and Gravity suit power-ups. SCU forums say they still need to be done.

Unfinished Leon mugshot for RE42D.

I really like the charged wave beam, I would love a hole sprite sheet of it!

I know itā€™s not the best, but thanks for the compliment. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it better? Cus Iā€™d mant it to be cooler before using it for anything.

dudeā€¦thats not even close

Go to the RE42D forums, learn a little more about the fangame, learn what unfinished means, then you can re-post that.
It is supposed to look cartoony. RE42D will be (NOT SUPER, A LITTLE BIT) cartoony. Iā€™ve said it thrice, and Iā€™ll say it again: This game will not be as realistic or gory as the original, but a 16-bit, kind of cartoony version.

EDIT: I made this guy. I donā€™t know what it would be used for but I think itā€™s kind of cool.

His arms arenā€™t finished, I canā€™t do armsā€¦

it looks like a girlā€¦lol

his hair is too blonde, and his skin is too pale. Darken him :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. Iā€™ll do that.

And his eyes are too feminine.

I donā€™t know how to fix that. But Iā€™ll try.

Well, itā€™s abig bump, but I got some new stuff for ya!

Yup, itā€™s 8-bit Weavel! Right now i only have the attacking with saber sheet, but it took a loooong time to make it. I love how itā€™s so 8-bit! Iā€™m very excited about this one! :slight_smile: C&C please. And wait for the next images!
Can someone animate it please?
EDIT: When heā€™s stabbing, I may get rid of a couple of frames, but I dunno, Iā€™ll decide when itā€™s animated.

Hide it from Dazzy.

He might fall in love and start making out with his monitor again.

Theyā€™re cute. :smiley:

Um, itā€™s the wrong color and completely un-detailedā€¦ but itā€™s damn cute anyway :3

Undetailed, because itā€™s the kind of thing youā€™d see on a nes or whatever. Wrong color? I used a referance picā€¦

EDIT: Oh if you mean the hair is the wrong color, it isnā€™t. The pink background makes it look more greyish. :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE: Animated by MMcoy! Thank you so much!

Any CC???//???/??/?//???/////??slash??/???/////?

Weavelā€™s body is dark gray, not black. Well done though.

Off topic: God, it has been a while scince Iā€™ve been on these forms.

Not black, green, and I donā€™t care anyway, soā€¦
But thanlks for the comments! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

weavel would not been my first guess but wtf it cute.

MMCoy what program did you use to animate that strip?