College and other stuff.

I finally figured out what I want to do. I want to entertain people/tell stories, and I can’t write, compose, or program worth half a shit, which leaves one option: film. Of course, I have other interests. If I were a drink, I would be 2 parts filmmaker, 2 parts psychologist, 1 part architect, 1 part tennis player, and 1 part graphic designer.

But film is something I’ve always been interested in. And I don’t want to be one of those people who sits at home after working a desk job from 9 to 5, thinking of great ideas for movies while filling out TPS reports.

So.

Does anyone know of any colleges/universities (preferrably in New York or Austin) that would be appropriate?

I can almost assure you that New York will have -something- available. But I haven’t personally looked into it myself, aside from looking into some animation programs.

if i were a drink i’d be 3 parts programmer, 2 parts spriter, 1 part psychoanalyst

2 parts programmer, 3 parts gamer, 1 part vodka.

I know I’d be two parts Actor, one part musician and one part writer and one part rum.