Combat Arms

Really…Meh. Shows how bad my sources are.
But who cares about South Korea anyways?

Well… Nobody I guess. But I could live there if people knew how to learn new languages there. Their engrish sucks vely vely much.

Fast internet connection, cheap and healthy food, cheap electronics and games, Korean TV that sucks bigtime and an inch from war with North Korea all the time.

Could get interesting.

Edit:
I just read that Sweden is no.2 in the world when it comes to broadband quality. Japan is no.1 and India comes last on the list.

we have it cheap here, but i suppose that makes up for our horrid cell phone service (paying to receive text messages, what bullshit)

i have like 100mbs but my computer has lied to me before

I just downloaded a torrent file and the highest speed I got was 2.4 Megabyte/s.

You have 100Mbit from your computer and to your modem.
That’s because you use a 100Mbit CAT5/RJ45 cable.

Download some internet speed software and see how fast your connection really is.
I use TPTest, but it’s swedish and you can’t choose english as a language.
You should be able to find something in english or french. It can’t be that hard.

And I’ve read about your stupid cell sevices. I think it was when the 3G iPhone was released in Canada. You got an even worse deal than we got.

The limiting factor is the network card, actually, not the cable.

He would only get 10Mbit/s between the computer and the modem if he used a 10Mbit cable.

edit: And when did you see a 10Mbit/s network card the last time?
Ten-fifteen years ago? :stuck_out_tongue: