Companies Doing weird things

lol, funny. Btw its sandwiches…

Trace Bumped, lol but funny thing about microsoft trance

dude… microsoft already sux. they over-price everything and are a corporate abomination… how else to discribe it? -_-

I’m quite happy with their underpriced (free) release of Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition. Oh, and that XBox tool someone mentioned. It’s free, too. And their servers? I was downloading from them at 650 KB/sec earlier–more than twice as much as I’ve managed from any other server. Anti-Microsoft is just a bunch of crap by people who hate big companies or paying for software. I go with what’s best, and that’s why I’m still a Microsoft user. (But I do have five Macs and two Linux computers in addition to my Windows ones.)

…People make me mad when they hop on a bandwagon of making fun of someone/something. I’d rather lose a bunch of friends than sit around while they make fun of the same kid everyone else makes fun of, or rather than join them–and I actually haven’t done so, because they aren’t total idiots if they’re my friends in the first place.

As a final note… Your ridicule of Microsoft sounds like “cha-ching” to Microsoft themselves, because you will keep purchasing Microsoft products anyway… (Paraphrased quote of most intelligent person I know of.)

</topic based upon statement based upon topic, which makes it on-topic>

I don’t remember saying that…

<_<
>_>

On-Topic:
The marines running a candy shop =D

sony doing a ps4

yeah…no…that wasn’t nececary…and theres a pretty good chance of a ps4…they probably will never use an original name…

Team SCU makes Metroid Prime 2 2D

the team would die of old age b4 that happens =P

if ps3 fails they might not make a ps4 probs

DISNEY MAKING A GOOD MOVIE!!!

LOL.

they might.
btw, got one: bmw building a prisoner-of-war camp

Me not being lazy and making something… anything.