COOLEST FINAL BOSSS

I choose Ganon(dwarf)!

:sunglasses:

im saying sheā€™d be an epic final boss xD

Greatest boss ever? So easy. Mike Tyson. From Mike Tysons punch out!!!

The lich king. either that or cā€™thun.

inb4 WoW

lawl

and the litch king? srs?

an mmo boss?

MMO bosses are often easier because of the nature of coordinating 10-25 people.
ā€¦And then theyā€™re almost always harder to defeat because half of those 10-25 people are idiots who canā€™t dodge basic shit with ample time to do so.
That said, Arthas is still an epic boss, but itā€™s got nothing to do with the fight, or even most of the shit IN the WotLK expansion.

Coolest final boss? Nothing from Mass Effect, sadly.
I want to say Sigma, but he goes up and down in coolness with every MMX game. not to mention he gets repetitive after a game or two. Juuust like Wiley.
I actually enjoyed fighting Ansem from KH1, since it was actually hard and the fight was kinda cool, but Iā€™d never try to say that Ansem was actually a cool boss.

Man, lots of awesome games have shitty final bossesā€¦ DMC4, MM, MEā€¦

GladOS. Even if she was super easy.

i love GLaDOS

Fine, so maybe I capitalized the wrong letters.

i wasnt pointing it out, i was agreeing xD

GLaDOS is winsauce

oh, whats that?
what is that?
that thing has numbers on it!
where are we going?

I would argue that DMC4s final boss didnā€™t suck, it just wasnā€™t met well because its basically a harder version of an earlier fight. Furthermore I would argue that that fight was pretty fun (especially if you know the best time to use DT)

that said I would argue that the Savior is the real final boss, given that Sanctus pt 2 is the same as pt 1 with some new movesā€¦and the fight with the savior is awesome.

and what is MM?

I meant as far as ā€œcoolā€ final bosses are concerned. Sanctus isnā€™t a very cool boss, even if the fight isnā€™t that bad.

MM is Megaman. Again, Wiley isnā€™t a very ā€œcoolā€ boss, even if the fights are interesting.

i must say i did love fighting primeā€¦

till its shell brokeā€¦ =[

Other: See avatar. :stuck_out_tongue:

For the choices listed, Iā€™d say Dracula. Specifically Norio Wakamoto Dracula. Nothing was ever more badass.

he makes anything epic, nowadays though whenever I hear his voice I canā€™t help but think of this song

Hahaha, I completely forgot that he played the emperor in CG.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

I like ganondorf the best
because his been in alot of legend of zelda games
and he gets more easier :smiley:>