Croc Hunter Killed!

Of all the people I would expect to refer to Planet Zebeth… :smiley:>

yeah,its awsome that kabs is making a strip in remembrance of irwin…
off topic:YOURE A MEMBER OF PROJECT JENOVA FORUMS!!!

Poor guy, He did what he loved and got his chest pierced by a sting ray, that day was the day before my dads birthday…

RIP Steve Irwin, may the animals ye helped be with you…[/color]

por crocodaile hunter.

why did that stingray hafe to kill him???

he was a good crocodile hunter

Just a note. As an new member of these forums, please use proper grammer, while posting, it’ll save flaming.

And yes, he was a good crocodile hunter, the only man with enough balls to jump on crocodiles, and love them at the same time. He deserves our respect, and our mourning.

WTF?!?!!
He is dead!
O.O
…awww…man…i loved that guy, he was awsome, why him? and he ends up dying on something that has rarely happened when he has all of those other things he could have died from…man, this truly sux

I guess if your gonna bump a topic 1 and a half weeks later, it should be this one.

???
im confused

You bumped a topic.

alright, i feel stupid, but, wat is bumping? lol

Posting in a topic to make it seem more recent. Bumping old/resolved topics pisses people off.

It’s called context clues.

Edit: Same time post.

He died from something that was uncommon,instead of some common death,it was better than death from some common thing.

It may have been uncommon, but it wasn’t violent, and thus is not manly. He didn’t die during something extremely dangerous (like handling the most deadly snake in the world or swimming with great whites). Of course rays are dangerous, but like you said, fatalities from them are so rare that it doesn’t seem dangerous at all.

It really sucked… I was expecting him to die of venom like in that FedEx commercial…

ironic that he wasnt killed by a croc, considering how crocs tend to be more dangerous and agressive then stingrays.

is this why i got that warning? i should be able to know right?

sorry bout bumping this topic (i know its old) but you have to watch thissteve irwin

:sunglasses: awsome, oh yeah, sad how he died, thanks for lightening the mood!
It realy helped.