Currently Playing

Oh, yeah, Megaman Zero 2 added for the GBA. They had a chance to refine the game from number one, and they didn’t get a chance to screw it up with retarded abilities.

Did you bother checking dictionary.com yourself? The word is ought. I oughta know, I’ve checked, I’ve rechecked, and my mom’s a linguist. There’s aught but wrongness in your post… cause it’s wrong.

Er, actually, I meant “I never said they were zombies. HP did.” >_>

New game I’m playing: Katamari Damacy! Actually, I just beat it, so I’m not going to be playing it any longer… it’s too short. Maybe I’ll try for new high scores and the constellations and such. Or maybe I’ll borrow We <3 Katamari from my friend.

um…this isn’t the dictionary discussion room guys, its the currently playing room. and to the person who cannot beat re4 on prof., you dissapoint me, re4 is extremely easy, i beat it with only the knife and basic handgun (yes it can be done, despite how many people claim that it is impossible due to the iron maidens) while on prof., it is not hard, since the game really lets you dodge quite easily (enemy attacks have a certain limit on range, that makes it easy to sidestep, if you have ever tried the knife challenge on past resident evils, than you absolutely know what i am talking about, and the most pitiful point it, i am far from the best at resident evil 4 (very far from the best, the best record i have seen is 4 hours faster than mine, and they helped me notice some things not seen by normal players, also, just wondering, if anyone else has re4 for gamecube right now, at the point where there is a giant salazar statue, look at all of the steps nearby to the feet, one of the step tiles will be glitching, to this day that is one of the only real glitches i have found that is major, and i have heard that there are at least 5 major glitches), also, if you think that resident evil 4 is scarry, play all the scenarios of resident evil 2, i promise that you will jump out of your chair (or whatever you sit on) at least 4 times. to all who have only taken the time to play resident evil 4

PLAY RESIDENT EVIL 2!!! (!!! TIMES 999999.203)

HP said if he sees another zombie than he will kill himself, than you posted guanadoes. Why did you post guanadoes? to scare HP? I think HP is scared of the guanadoes more than zombies because they are more intelligent, faster, and they got tenticle things in there heads. So I say that HP is going to kill himself because he said that he was, so do you say the same thing?. So when the guanadoes say ooskeda dato(or something like that) you say RUN, RUN. Should I stop talking?

ok dude wtf. the whole paragraph where you brag about how easy you thought the game was on pro is probably the most bullshit ever. If you can sidestep please tell me how because I have never known about this. The game is hard on pro, your opinion isnt the only one. All my friends also think so.

sorry, i didn’t mean actually sidestep, i mean for example

*ganado walks towards you and swings his little axe, when his arm is in the air, you backup approximately 3 steps, and it flies right in front of you, you then walk up to him, laugh, and then slash him in the eye"

also, more than 60 percent of the time, the ganado throws the weapon to the side that you are facing towards, so to dodge weapons, simple press backwards and the opposite direction, and you will dodge them every time

chainsaw people can be dodged by running towards them, and walking backwards when a foot from them, thus they too can be killed by the handgun, or if you really have nerves of steel, than even the knife

the game is easy because you are given way too much ammo, there is no stress in in whatsoever, and if you can aim at the head, it is pretty easy to beat the game, also, the game is easy because

1. nomatter how much you suck, the game comes down to your level, if you really do think the game is hard, then keep dying, and it will get easier.

2. all of the zombies…ganados! have broken hips, and work in short burts of energy

3. you can kick people, making the game beatable with the knife for at least 80% of the game.

4. leon is on steroids…

5. leon also doesn’t mind getting cut…once again…he is on some awesome drugs…

6. the zomb…ganados just got out of drug rehab…or they just woke up after a really hard party

7. about 1/4 of zombies actually have a target on their head if you look closely

8) you are the best smartass ever

1. zombies eagerly stand in front of doors so that you can lower thier IQ by a couple points…over…and over…and over again…

2. nemesis already died…

i have no handgun bullets… and leon is on drugs lol.

Because HP thought they were zombies. I didn’t bother to correct him.

He hasnt been on in a while maybe he commited suicide.

Maybe you should read the tech support. They say you are not allowed to play the game without the disk. that includes a no-cd crack.

alright, if you think re4 is hard, then have fun beating it, i guess i play it too much anyway, but a larger issue here is the Z word “zombie”.

technically ganados are not really zombies, but to make things easier…well…they kinda are zombies…really…i mean…they serve the same purpose, so everyone be reasonable, lets all just call them either zombies or ganados without correcting eachother, because who cares! :slight_smile:

stupidfiltered version of what i just said: i like blowing things up in resident evil 4, they look like zombies, so im going to call them zombies no matter what

also, if we cannot agree on these, we should call both zombies and ganados ASSFACES

Acutely
Stupid
Sick
Freaks
All
Constantly
Eating
Sherry

so from now on, they are called ASSFACES…any questions?

ummm…
WTF?
Why are we off topic?
:sweat:

…im buying re3…so ill be playing it soon… :smiley: stupid overpriced old game, lol

I’m glad RE4 is hard because it is a challenge. Oh and btw i got a new game series to my currently playing list.

Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3

er…wait…czar…is it your first time through re4, because if it is i totally take back what i said, since it is your first time through.

:frowning:

my second time through. My first time through was on normal. But damn, that salazars henchman where you gotta use those liquid nitrogen tanks is hard as donkey to kill on pro.

oh…im on my 47 runthrough…i kinda…play too much…

no wonder you find it easy… You must be a geek who loves this game no offence. I’m a geek to lol.

yeah…just…yeah…i think geek would fit, lol!

Sherry is so annoying. Dragging her all through Claires game sucked… Leon definetly got a better storyline in RE2. RE4 rocks. RE3 is great. Nemesis! RE1 was meh on PS1. Its great on the GCN.

stop spamming
make a topic on RE4 and discuss

Sorry. Anyway Metroid Prime: Hunters is out. Anyone have it?