Czar's Photoshop works..

Holy shit @ the angel. Badass as hell. Is that Tyrael?

Either way, could you paste the stock? I’d like to see the original form for comparison :>

It’s Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach. There is a character you know that looks like this?

[Removed]

Nono, I meant the angel.

i.e. http://tyrael.ru/tyrael_knight3.jpg

Though now that I look again, they’re not quite as similar as I thought from memory.

I tend to misread a lot, so i apoligize for that… About the angel , I have no clue… Just found it on planet renders, I liked that one better. :smiley:

First one is good, but both are too bright, saturated and monotonous.

Monotonous?

I dunno the angel makes me think daemonhunters

I think he means monotone, i.e. too single-colored.

I agree very much with that with regards to the Bleach dude, but I think the angel’s colors look fine.

Yea, the Bleach one is way too… Cyan. I over did that one V_V.

And now, I present the corvette:

And still, I can’t satisfy myself. It just seems that the angel is the best thing I’ve ever made. Speaking of which, did you want the render still Daz?

And another.

Dude, that officially quailifies as FUCKING AWSOME!!

Can I see the render pretty plz? What is it? That thing is just so badass looking.

what? you mean the stock? they’re usually artwork, not renders…

if you were talking about the effects, its all photoshop.

Wow, thats nice.

You’re overusing that tutorial. That’s the problem with tutorials… if you want to be better you can’t stay with that tutorial forever. Try to variate and make other more complex things.

I actually didn’t make that for you guys to see only xD

A girl wanted one like mine so, I made one…

UPDATE!!!

3 High rez BGs

1025x768
MPH

1280x1024
Dark Samus

1280x800
Dante DMC

Sorry about the text on them, they were gifts for friends, if you want I can take them off just for you. :slight_smile:

Newest BG.

You are free to use, redistribute and whatever…

I made another BG. Size 1024x780

Please comment…

Hah… nice. I love it…
Nice job on the light rays (or whatever you want to call them <_<), I’m not even sure how to do anything like that…