dark metroid 16's sprites

here is my lattest attempt

and right now I am working on a sprite sheat by the way what is the best anamation program. I have flash maker If that helps. and plaese give me a link if it is some other program

Definately looking better, now just lighten the outline a bit.

Do you think its okay to keep the wheels that black or should they be as light as the outline. and by the way that isn’t just black. If you put the r b g sliders to 40 40 40 you will get my color. you can see the diff next to a pure black pixel
here is an example of what I mean:

Obviosly mine is the one on the right and yes these are the exact colors on my sprite

Never use pure black on a sprite. Period. Unless it’s 8-bit.

You should add some neon glow underneeth it. that would be cool! :smiley:

make the tires bigger. it looks like the car is gonna crush the tires with the weight or something.

For the last time it is not pure black it only seams black next to the light reds and blues. The one on the right of my example is the one I used the other was not used at all it is just to show the diff. and do you mean make just the tires bigger or the tires and rims? Also I like the glow Idea ill see what I can do

I think he means both because on a real car the wheels are bigger.

this is my next attempt. With a glow! There are 6 other glows too if you want to see them. and this version has bigger and better wheels. just so you know the flame was taken off to make it look statonary like in a car show. I am now working on its sprite sheet although I would like some advise on how to make it look like the sun is shining on the windows

Looks much better than the original! I like the glow.

I am now finishing the other glows and then I will do a sprite sheet do you just do the sprite sheet on paint too
Edit: here it is theres even a funky rainbow one lol

I think that was a question, so… yes. You can make a sheet in Paint pretty easily.
Remember too add the “?”(question mark), okay?

looking good DM. cant wait to c it animated.

When I look at the rainbow long enoough, I start to think I’m hight, lol.

Well here it is

My first atempt at animation. I anamated the fire. obviously the weals spinning animation is not added yet I am doing that now. Please give me feedback on the sprite so far. I will also try and use flash maker too realy animate it not just a sheat

This is amuch beter sprite animation sheet I added wheel anamation. I made the flame much more real and used it for a nitrox boost. I also added a blur behiend the car and made an animation sequence to add a mounted gun to the top car.
Now I am working on making the gun shoot, making it turn and aim and finaly adding a mistle launcher. Plese give feed back ASAP.

Edit: opps I put DM15 instead of DM16 lol

not bad sprites.

dude thats some crazy stuff. keep it up. can u post the animation soon.

You’ve come a LONG way since the first sprite you made. Keep it up!

Thanks for the complements. I know that the rotating of the gun isn’t that good though I will add more frames to that part later. but no one ansered my earlier what is the best program to take these sprite sheats and realy animate them