Dark Samus sprites

Hi, i’ve been developing some Dark Samus sprites today, based on Kallen’s sprites. LARGE NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY BASE. I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR HIS WORK. I ALSO DON’T HAVE PERMISSION TO CREATE THEM, SO IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM, PLEASE ALERT ME.

The disclaimer over, here is the first part of the re-worked sprite sheet.

EDIT: NOT HERE ANY MORE

Once again, If anyone doesn’t want me to make these, please tell me. I have had an experience with re-working sprites without permission, which ended rather embarassingly. If no-one does, I’ll be posting updates tomorrow.

EDIT: I’m taking these down, before someone gets angry.

Yeah, you had better get rid of those before MH puts a boot up ur ass. He’s made all of us aware that he don’t want anybody using his Samus sprites in other fangames. Last I checked, recolors count.

MH said that he is no longer allowing his sprites to be used for anything, ESPECIALLY without permission.

And NEVER sprite first ask later. Most spriting forums ban you on the first offense of sprite theft, and since this project is heavily based on spriting, it’s a major offense here too.

Edit: Er, well, I showed him this over AIM. He said as long as you don’t use it in a game it’s okay.

Dark Samus is blue-ish, not gray-ish.

Okay, i won’t make any more. Sorry. ^_^; I’ll take them down ASAP.

And dark samus is black, unless she’s got phazon, so i think this version looks more realistic.

Also, i’ll close this topic.