Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

More pressingly…

oooh… very nice. any more poses coming soon?

ps. finish the succubus or demon thingy or whatever it is…

Lol, very nice. They look like alot fun to sprite. The dwmo is also looking pretty clean. Shading plz.

I look forward to seeing that in a less sloppy-looking non-lineart state. :slight_smile:

Like so, so far? :slight_smile:

en taro adun, indeed, executor. nicely shaped. what are you going for with the off centered pose? if it were ever used in a game, i’d say make it symetrical, but that’s my preference.

There we go…

Oooooo, that’s looking sweet there Dazzy, but, I’m interested in seeing some more pirate progress. Do you think you’ll have some done before SCU dies?

Robots in disguise?

I’m liking it so far, though the outline is a little light. Of course, it could cotribute to the style, but so far I dont like it (the outline, the lineart is awsome).

Wha-- No, dammit. That’s a Protoss Zealot, not some silly car-robot. >_>;

And, blast. I was trying hard to antialiase outlines properly this time because mine are usually too dark. Looks like I overcompensated a bit.

Wow, I don’t play starcraft but of the pictures (apart from the grey skin) that is the first protos that doesn’t look like a Tau rip-off (more specifically it doesn’t look like a Crisis/Broad Side battle suit).

Good job on the sprite.

That’s cause it looks like an Umber Hulk.

… the hell? it doesnt look like a tau or a tau battle suit or some giant cockroach from dungeons and dragons >.>

oh… im guessing the dazzy comment was poking fun of syntax man thinking it looks like a tau. at any rate, nice protoss zealot. there any chance of those versions of starcraft sprites in the future? such as a marine or zergling or something? i know you already made some in the past but those aren’t built to that recent style.

bingo

I HAVE RETURNED.

I was trying to find something wrong with it so I could make a useful post.

I failed.

Interesting. 'Bout time you got back to StarCraft. However the Zealot seems too light to me, and the Dragoon is green… I mean it’s green in your sig but it really isn’t supposed to be. And of course it was just a miror so the shadows are the opposite, but since you’ve got the photon cannon glowing in the middle I guess it balances out.

Oh yeah, just stopping by, btw.

The cinematic ones ARE green, hence, well, the sig too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just like how zerglings lose two limbs, hydras lose their tail spines, and such.

Also, the thing was made in pieces, and I shaded it without the phase disrupter beacon thing in place, so yeah.