Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

Looks very flat.

No moreso than the art. Dimensions would be fixed if I ever sheeted and/or posed it properly.

O_O Wings yes, rest no. O_O

Well, the wings are flat…

Whoops, nvm <_<; My browser failed to load your second picture XD So I didn’t see it :stuck_out_tongue:

Zeratul WIP.

I don’t really come here often, but when I do you always inspire me to do something. <3

That’s some nice looking art daz. Can’t wait till you finish the Zeratul :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to be rude or anything well it may not be, but what in the world is that? Did it came from a game or something?

And it looks good Daz the wierd creature with the flat wing and it look like a dragon of someshort.

Uh, it’s from Starcraft 2 >_>

Inspired by Metroid 1’s manual art:

DARTH VADER WITH HAMBURGERS FOR SHOES.

LOL WUT?

Whatever it was inspired by, I’m not aware of, but it was funny. It really does look like DV.

Eh… the shading on this one is kind of iffy, but I was trying to stick to FE style, which perhaps doesn’t lend itself well to zerglings.

Or maybe I just suck at spriting today.

Either or.

My first custom battlescene. >_>

The only criticism I can think of is that it looks to be facing slightly away from the screen. In my limited FE experience, all the sprites are angled slightly towards it. It’s lovely, though.

Hm, you have a point, but that was actaully intentional. Almost all of my sprites–FE or otherwise–have the ‘far’ leg in ‘front’ of the near one, giving them all almost identical perspectives. I was trying to give this one a more dynamic pose. If it bugs you that much, just consider it part of his animation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fire Emblem Yay :smiley: at any rate until I saw the mixedupness of it all I seriously thought that was a screenshot good work! insert thumbs up here

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6301/lazerzqs4.png

My first model in Maya. It’s untextured on purpose, for the record. Original design, done mostly through experimentation and seeing what looked cool. >_>

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/7858/antdd2.png

Experiment with textures… meh. Don’t like this one as much.

Love the gun. If that is your first try with Maya, I’m impressed. I only got as far as doing a crappy metroid with Anim8tor. How long did it take?