Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

Either that or I just have the worst sense of proportion known to mankind. >_>

(Hint: That’s a yes.)

Is it WIP or is there really a lack of shading? Very good detail and pose otherwise.

It’s just a WIP. I’m practicing dithering with it right now.

In the meantime, here, have a mutant biomechanical spider demon.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4954/spidermutantwb3.png

LOL you used those guns you did and the space pirate arms XD! The spider is quite basic, but I’m sure you’ll do a good job of it… Texture won’t be enough: you’ll somehow need to add hairs (sh*t that must be hard to do), and just detail the actual model. Saying that but I’m crap at 3d models.

I’m working on hair right now, actually.

Problem is that I can’t really aim where it goes, so he ends up with shoulder-hair poking through his chest and such.

Shaded the basic trooper.

Edit:

Redid him quite a bit for accuracy.

Added weapons, recolored head, changed a few minor details… I think he looks a hell of a lot better, but I’m not so sure about how the gauntlets attach to the arms and such.

C+C?

E: AERO GET (also trooper slight update get)

VERY good dithering job there daz… Though the aerotrooper’s mouth hold thing doesn’t look quite right in terms of perspective, especially the triangular thing between his eyes. From my basic MP3C knowledge, I suggest you make the remote attack pod aerotrooper’s legs hang. I see what you mean about hose gauntlets…

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5039/rondocomicyy2.png

Not really a sprite, but I felt like sharing it anyway. Probably not funny if you haven’t played Dracula X Chronicles, though. >_>;

Boy, it’s been a while. I’m a bit rusty, but here’s my latest minisprite: The Jungle Menace himself.

Ur-ur-uuuurrrahhhh!

Its good, but I’m having issues…gah I can’t explain…seeing the arm on top of the body…something like that. >_>
If I look close I can see it…otherwise it looks like a blob to me.

Edit: xD I’m a Metroid now! :metroid:

Edit 2: Wing, not arm <_<

Needs a bit more contrast, and perhaps more of an outline.
Otherwise, pretty good.

Meh, tried making a cartoony-shaded Plesioth face. Not sure how well it came out, but it’s kinda cute. >_>

no, no it’s not. if you wanted to make it “anime” style i think you need a lot more highlight shade. also, on the body, IMO the highlight should continuous, except for the eye (where a ripple or something like that may cause ununiformitality (is that a word? i fail at english :frowning: ))

It would be cute, were it not horrendously ugly.

profound.

Damn it Daz. Did someone kill you in the face with a dildo, or are you just lurking in the shadows waiting for someone to post some new shit so you can destroy their dreams of becoming the next Rembrandt?

His newspaper board killed him in the face with a dildo. He’s gone forever :frowning:

Daz you wanker!
Killed with a dildo. In the face. Was it a dildo gun?

My life will be boring now. Fuck the dildos. And the dildo murderers.

People do.