Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

Yes, well… that’s true.

So that blue shark monster is the last thing Daz pixeled before they killed him?
It looks like it has a dildo in the ass. Maybe that is why they killed him?

Hey guys I’m not dead :3

I got back into Metroid again finally, after randomly loading my SM file up to show a friend the hilarity of the Reset Glitch.

That moved me to go look up some stuff again, and things escalated from there.

So, after a few hours of Metroid Metal on loop coupled with MDB browsing…

I found this.

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/m1/Ni…r-09-August.jpg

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/m1/Ni…12-November.jpg

Ahaha. IRC then led me to decide to try spriting it.

I’ve been out of practice for a long time, and it’s based on something that’s already hideous, so be gentle. <_<

Daz, that SUCKS. Go cry in a cave!

>_>
<_<

-Now known as 072h4t3r

Jk, I actually like it. :slight_smile:

Agh O.o
You pillowshaded?? I don’t think you should dither either. You should AA the outline a bit.

The part that made me cry most was nothing to do with Daz, but the fact that it’s supposed to be Samus in those pics T_T

It looks like a Jules Verne-esque diving suit.

fix’d

that literally made me sneeze… twice! >.>

Hey, Daz, I just realized. In the ref, the visor is blue. >_>

Accuracy fail.

look at the November one, you filth tip

Look at the August one you… something.

his was obvious referenced from the November one, you taint stain

I’m also colorblind. >_>

doesn’t matter either way, the one you made was referenced to the green one =D

The world was a strange place to live in 1991. You had calendars with the ugliest 3D models of all time, enormous shoulderpads that survived from the 80’s and rap music from hell.

But I like that sprite. :smiley:

hell…sheet the thing

Hey, guys. Drumroll, please.

I’ve revived something from the ancient past of this thread. Something that caused much commotion then, as it may now. New features include reshaped wing-claws, some work on the arm shape, and the patterns on the wing’s membrane.

Not much of an update overall, but I like to build hype for the upcoming revamp. So sue me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Rathalos, the king of the wyverns.

nice, but a longer neck would be cool.

His neck’s actually accurately long, it’s just bent and hard to tell because of where his muttonchop-spike intercepts it.

1: This is what confused me as to neck length. It looks almost non-existant because the chest is so close to the head.

2: The wings are sexy, but it feels like there’s too much muscle pumping too little wing membrane, maybe if the membrane was longer. not the wingspan mind you, that’s alright.

3: I’m not sure, but something about that inwards facing talon looks weird…

anyway, i’m impressed overall, keep up the win Daz!