Dazzy's Artstuffs

My mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol

Anyway, it seems like most sprites are good artists. I used to draw as well, but stopped because i didnt take art class. I might upload some work sometime.

Why are your names the same? My head hurts >_<…

Stupid fucking coincidence, and we’ve both had the name for years so we’re too stubborn to change. So now there are two world-famous spriters with the same name. -_-

that pirate comic…is funny…i look foward to another.

Damn right.

Damn right.

isn’t there a user on this site that goes by the name of dazzy?

That’s me. A glitch when I changed my name led to it splitting my posts between the two names.

yea ur right. i just clicked on the “dazzy” thing and the profile said dazuro_ghenari
btw what is ghenari???lol wer discussing ur username

Nah, unless your taking AP Art or something, classes won’t do much of anything. Practice is all you’ll ever need.

Is it getting crowded in here? Pops Daz’ Over Inflated head

Better. <_<

What? It’s not my fault it’s true. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, how do you change your name?? I always thought that was awsome that you had two usernames. I always assumed you just had magical Admin powers that let you do that.

I wish i had a spriting last name.

Dazuro Ghenrai
Semi Juggalo
Sephi Hatu
Redhalberd …

It could be Red Halberd, because most of the names you put don’t use spaces.

It’s an option in the ACP. That is to say, only mods and admins can do it.

And hell, my ‘last name’ annoys me. This is the only place I even use it any more, because I’m afraid of getting a third duplicate here if I change it >_>

But um, wow, way off topic there. AHEM. Yes. Anyway.

I’m seeing if I can Photoshop up those comics now and make them spiffy without having to redraw them entirely… that’d be nice. So um, I’ll repost soon I guess.

But where did your ‘last name’ come from?

So, I should probably stop cluttering up 072’s tutorial thread with my work. Therefore, I’ll post it here instead. :E

Again, based off RP’s lineart, not my own.

:clap: :clap: :clap: wow 0___0 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Interesting, the :E emoticon showed up in quote, but not in Daz’ post. Did you turn off BBC? =P

Anyway, the gradient work in the fire is magnificent.

I wouldn’t use the burn tool on the skull though, 'makes it look squishy.

Then what would you suggest I do for it?

You could probably use a dark gradient on the right side of the head, otherwise use a sharp edged brush to keep the contrast shown.