Dead Island Trailer

As I bet some of you know, Dead Island recently came back into the picture with a new announcement trailer, after three years with nothing. Surprisingly, it’s one of the most emotional trailers I and many other internet users have ever seen.

Here it is on Game Informer.

This almost makes it an instant pre-order for me, especially with the fact that it’s basically a cross between L4D and Dead Rising. It should come out later this year, but I would bet money on it being delayed.

Weird… Normally I find watching something in reverse cheesy, but that trailer pulled it off spectacularly.

Here it is in HD

and yes, I was impressed a few days ago when it first surfaced on IGN, certainly expecting that vapour ware to show up again, though then again, pigs have been flying since september when Duke Nukem was actually playable so anything’s possible at this point (dread maybe?)

Saw it a few days ago, I thought it was amazing. Do want.

Holy shit, a post on this board, alert the media.

That.
Was.
Brilliant.

Gah, now to start saving:
Rage
Skyrim
Dead Island
Brink
Battlefield 3
Crysis 2
Dragon Age 2

And probably a few I’m missing.

This list is already too filled with awesome for me. I have no idea how I’m going to fit all of these games in this year, especially with my income. :stuck_out_tongue:

heh, my list is a little different

(in order of caring)
Mass Effect 3
Skyward Sword
Dark Souls
Battlefield 3
The Witcher 2
Crysis 2
Dragon Age 2
Homefront
Gears of War 3

The following are tentative based on how localization goes (if at all)
Tales of Graces
The Last Story
Xenoblade

I’ll probably also get a 3DS some time in the summer, still, lots of money being spent this year

With my income… I think I’ll just get all that stuff for the fun of it.

Added a few more lul.

Gears Of War 3
Modern Warfare 3
Skyward Sword
3DS
Battlefield 3
Crysis 2
Portal 2
Arkham City

Not really caring about anything else…maybe the Transformers 3 game only because it’s not gonna be a crappy movie game. The War For Cybertron people are making it so it shouldn’t be bad. That game was pretty fun. The multiplayer was ftw

Shit, Portal 2, Arkham City, and Deus Ex. Forgot all about those ones.

Since when was Shit a game?

UTA I was gunna post that, but I decided not to… Hivemind.

We are all united… I thought about posting that too. lol.

Hivemind? Dead Space wut?

No… The term isn’t specific to Dead Space. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hivemind

The first definition there is a good one.

Yeah, it’s a pretty popular thing.

Yeah, in retrospect that probably wasn’t the best structured post ever. I’m willing to attribute that to laziness.