Dead Pet

Last Tuesday my pet bird died because it was sick.I couldn’t take it to the vet because it was to late.I had that pet for 2 years.Now my parents bought me a pet rabbit.I barried the bird.I miss it so much! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That’s so sad…
I hope you enjoy your rabbit.

thats pretty sad :frowning:…well…birds don’t live too long anyways. anyways its cool that you buried your bird and stuff…shit…i can’t not mention steven kings pet semitary (yes he spells it with a s)

Thats sad :cry: maybe if you want a long living pet, get a dog. they live for ten years. :stuck_out_tongue:

They live at least 13 years.
I had my dog die, his name was tracker. (I didn’t name him, he was older than me actually) I still have 2 dogs though. Well I hope your bunny lives long…

I dislike mammals and long living pets. I used to like Bettas, since they’re a step above aquarium fish. THey dont take too much attention, and actual know who you are. Plus they have nice fins. They usually die after about 2 years, so it’s not too much hassle. Anyhow, when they die, it’s pretty sad, but I guess I dont know what it’s like to have an older pet die. Sorry. Hope you like your rabbit.

Does he also spell it with a v and an i?

Stephen King’s Pet Sematary is what you were trying to say.

sorry :sweat: i read the book in grade3. so i guess i dont remember that small detail too well

My dad won’t let me get a dog for 2 reasons.1 he thinks i play video games to much and i won’t watch the dog.2 because a new dog at the pet store is like $500!

good luck with that rabbit. we’ve had 4 rabbits. i guess its our family pet =3