Devil May Cry 5

What happened!? O_O
Dante looks ridiculous!!

Dante!?

What are your thoughts in this? I personally think just cuz of that it’s gonna suck… Dante looks completely emo and it’s really gonna be a pain just playing while looking like that --;;

I know it’s supposed to be how Dante started off but I think DMC3/DMC1 did a good job at depicting that(I don’t remember the order/story that well), and I really don’t see why they’d want to change his look so drastically.

Comparison Pic

Trailer

Honestly “I” think DMC is dead… How about you guys?

yeah, the continuity is fucked, now it goes ‘DMC’ (I can’t believe that’s what their calling it), Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry, The Anime Series, Devil May Cry 4, and then Devil May Cry 2.

Also I’m still in a state of denial about the whole thing, as far as I’m concerned the series ended with 4, and will not begin again until Dante looks like this again.

fuck this shit preps nuke

I completely agree with you. I think it DID end at 4, this honestly looks like a joke :confused:
Dante was awesome and he was at his best in DMC 4… now… they killed him and brought up this random emofag to take his place >:|

@Candy Man: I’d do the same but I left my nukes in my other pants’ pockets :T

i ALWAYS carry a remote launching device

Ah, sucks for me then. Hmmm… one of my friends bullshitted me about playing the full game already and he says:

…I almost-drop kicked his jaw off…

Is the entire point of this that you don’t like his haircut? He’s entirely identical except the hair. I feel like the series doesn’t hinge on his hair, there’s like gameplay and stuff too.

Sort of, I’m complaining at the super-drastically-and-epically-horrible change. I don’t see why they had to go so far.

I’ll still play the game and see how it goes. I just think they went to far with this emo thing.