Different way of defeating Bosses?

“Nintendo could have made Prime for Gameboy Advance like Fusion, but they wanted to try something new.”

I already said that in my other post…

Yes, but you also said right before that that it was made in 3D because it doesn’t work in 2D. The two statements almost contradict each other.

Anyways, I would be disappointed if I began fighting Thardus and he suddenly started using new attacks. Unless his entire strategy was different as well, and all the other bosses in the game had different strategies and attacks, it would be better if we just kept him as close to the original as possible. Switching it into 2D is enough of a change that we don’t need a few pointless other changes, such as giving Thardus a few extra attacks. If we make changes to one boss, we’ll have to do it to every boss and miniboss, or it will feel too awkward fighting some bosses differently while others are exactly the same. And I don’t think we want to come up with new strategies for every boss in the game, when it would only add the risk of changing the game too far for people who have played the original to enjoy. It should be a fresh experience, yes, but not so different that not everybody that enjoyed the original Prime will like it.