Dimension Shift

Go get the GM6 converter off YYGs site, you.

Damn school :frowning:

HUGE UPDATE!

The Plumber Planet is complete! Enter the Cave of Trials underground to test your mind in three challenges! Twice as many maps in this version, and much more music and graphics!

Download Mirrors
[b]

[/b]

ENJOY THE GAME! Be sure to post reviews/rate/comment after you play!! :smiley:

Can you give a link to the download? I really don’t want to let YoYo install anything on my computer.

just so you know

x megadragon

i love you and your game

and yeah, what Timmeh said.

<3~~~

</awesome post ProjectJen-style>

PY looks at YYG page
PY looks at browser window

instant play no worky with FF3 yet :<
Any chance of an exe?

There’s a /[i][/i]me, you know.

*Timmeh kicks your buttocks

/nick PYPYPY

Oh, I forgot, this isn’t IRC

Thanks MasonMcCoy/DeProgrammer.

I’ll upload a .zip now.
http://www.verzend.be/v/1539727/DimensionShift.zip.html

Comments:
White ink in dark places plz! D:
White shadoombas in dark places plz! D:
White platforms in dark places plz! D:
White spikes in dark places plz! D:
Also, I think the no ink room takes much more patience than the patience room, since the platforms that move vertically get caught beneath the bottom row and take forever to go back up.

But it was really fun nonetheless. :smiley:

the view trophies button bluescreened my… application…?

White ink was planned for future upgrades, but you know, I think I’ll add it in the beginning.
White Shadoombas? :confused: I might as well just remove them entirely from dark areas.
White platforms, sure.
White spikes? I’ll probably just make a gray one that will be mario styled and used everywhere in Plumber Planet/Cave of Trials/Volcano Planet.

I’ll definitely have to fix that last issue too.

And Pomegrante, the bluescreen is a joke. Read all of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol… leave it to me to not read the whole thing.

Heh.

Sorry, no progress today. Final Exams are very close and I’m swapping my programming time with studying. Thankfully they end Wednesday, so progress will continue soon.

An emergency update is complete.

This version has more enemies, glitch fixes (some people had a LOT of lag), a password system, and new Melee attacks. Just scribbling on most enemies won’t do it - you have to entangle them, and then punch/kick them. :stuck_out_tongue:
I removed the additional levels I made from this demo - if I showed you all of them before the competition, there would be no surprise! In actuality, however, I’m about half way done with the Volcano Planet.

Download:
http://willhostforfood.com/access.php?fileid=31323

Please note that I have completed more of the game than you see in the demo. Because I am submitting this to a fangame convention, the NCFC, I can’t distribute any level updates.

you shod totally add like an xbox 360 level to the game you can be all like, "demtnion shift XBOX ARCADE levEl, and just like totally put my name in the credits! like at the end of the game made by xmegadragon SPECIAL THANKS to my bud lester for the idea of a 360 arcade levl! thad be like totally aweosme totally kick ass, totally and complety, well, radical!

Er, clear all button wasn’t working for me?

Maybe I’m just being stupid <_<

Hm. Pressing “shift” works too.

Good to know. Thanks =D

Beat the available worlds, it’s really fun, works well. Didn’t notice too much by way of glitches or anything… But the mario-like enemies before you get into the tunnel weren’t hurting me at all. I could just walk right through them.

The farthest-right moving platform in the “NO INK LOLZ” room shoved my head through the ceiling, and I had to restart the game. :frowning:

yeah, besides that, it’s a really frustrating room xD
But I like the game a lot!

there’s something with those nmi’s though…

If you can kill them with a line, there too easy.
If you can kill them with melee attacks, you will always get damage.

lucky they drop enough HP :stuck_out_tongue: