Do you think kraid or riddely should be in mp3?

If Kraid is revived in MP3 he would be killed and revived once again before the events of SM

It could follow the same events as in MP with meta-ridley. At the time MP3, Kraid wouldn’t have been that far along. He would be set back to scratch, and could be revived during MII, then be complete by Super.

I’m not aware of a character named Riddely. Perhaps he is a cousin of Ridley that makes riddles all the time? :slight_smile:

At any rate, a new Kraid. And that’s the only old boss I want to see in 3D. The rest can rot.

would you STOP talking about REVIVE please?! this starting to look like a dragon ball Z story!!! geez… guys… if you played SM well, you saw that Kraid has a soon, a little kraid before the boss room where you fight the big kraid,so there is more than one kraid, they are problably a life form that life in a distant planet and the pirates took one from there to use him as a weapon,so all they have to do it is take a few more…

and somebody say that MP3 have to put new things and forgot the older ones? man kraid in 3d would be completely new, only smash bross did that until now and it looks great! imagine when he trow the claws by hes belly and you jump one to another so you can get closer and shoot in hes mouth? imagine that in 3d! ohhh…thats gold…

Ridley will be in it, Kraid I don’t know.

I so wish that kraid was in Metroid Prime instead of that stupid Flaagra.
Imagine how large they would make him, man Kraid in 3D would rule.

ya were is your metroid spirit :slight_smile: