DOOM: Bravo

Well, if you just rolled over my sig, you’d notice that it’s directed to z3.invisionfree, so I don’t think any imps will jump out of the screen and try to eat you >_>

Ok, in answer to your question, it’s during the events of DOOM 3. In turn, my question to you is have you played it or do you have it? If so (especially if you still have it) you might notice story elements in the first two levels. Like:

-You run into some of the main characters and just pass by them as if nothing happened. Sam is the guy who points you to Sarge for the first time, Eddy’s the guy walking around, Marak and Miller are the two marines in the lounge, and the other guys I describe can actually be found in their places throughout the game (Except for Konenburg. I was originally going to have that Z-Sec you see in the very beginning to be the guy who tags along, but you’ll find that I decided to waste him and just use a random refugee, lol).

• Some of the dialogue (when you talk to people, radio transmissions, etc.) are used in this story, albeit some of them are a tad different, just for story purposes (like the un-named marine has a single line of talk in the first chapter. I decided it was necissary).

• Several of the surprises and spooks are in this. If you’ve played the whole game recently, you’ll notice them immediately.

Lavama, have you ever read the chapters up to the current (7)? If so, I can PM you with them if you want. (Hey, I want readers, so I’ll give them the earlier ones, even if it is against my old porogative. After all, I need an audience, don’t I?)

Here’s an update: No work done. I’m going to get to it really soon, however, so sit tight. It’ll probably be done sometime tomorrow.

To be truthfull, I saw the end of Doom 3 on Google Video for Nightmare ability. And is Bravo the squad that saves the marine in the ending movie? And I have only read 5-7. And you do need an audiance.

How many times am I going to have to sigh in this thread anyway?

Well, without a full knowledge base of the game you won’t find all of the references I make, but that’s more or less an easter egg as I am attempting to make it a fun read.

Lavama, I’ll send you 1-4 shortly. Once you read it, you’ll find out where Bravo Team came from.

(Gives CPR to thread)
Well, I played the Demo only, and, it was good.

(The thread is barely above flat-lining)

Yeah, sorry about this. School has been alot more time consuming then I’d originally thought. I only have two hours of free time during the night at best (most of that time it’s taken up during a shower and extended homework or other such nonsense). Now that the weekend is here (and the fact that most of my school projects/assignments are done) I’ll be sure to get right back on it.

If I don’t, kick me in the ass so I’ll remember.

How 'bout a BFG 10K from Quake 2 wake up call?

Updated!

For once…

Finally! I must say, it looks like Sam’s end is near probably. BTW, I think that marine was a trap.

Holy… Thou needs to update this work.

Sorry about that. Too busy spriting Madness Combat characters. I really should keep this up…

Tomorrow is my update day for another forum. I’ll devote all of that time towards making nine, ok?

M’kay Mo, m’kay!

I was agreang with thou, okayeth?

I have to ask, why did you use Duke Nukem on that???

isnt it supposed to be arnold schwartzinegger? blarh i cant spell his name…

eh, maybe it is duke xD

Yah, vhat is zhat, Gold Leader??

Wow, you guys don’t get out much. It’s Duke Nukem. Why did I post it? Simply because he kicks ass and I am not swayed by stupid Duke vs. Doom fanboy wars.

Yeah, that’s right. I kicked it. So here it is, chapter nine; the one that was started four months ago and never finished. Read the news for details…