Elfen Lied

well my internet has been slown
so idk if i can anymore =[

just watch it on just dubs they host it on megavideo so it even works on my POS PC with the crappy network card

my internet speed is RIVALED by dialup T_T

That sucks, CMC.

But I agree, the best dub I’ve seen is FMA.

I do want to watch Full Metal Panic, though. Looks good.

you should still be able to stream video, and if not just wait for it to buffer a little first

wait 3 days for it to buffer…
sounds like fun for 5 minutes of viewing xD

i let it buffer for like 5 minutes and then i can stream the rest and my card makes it almost as bad as if i were on 56k

am i the only one who posted anything related to the topic? btw, hope you make more! Seeing as you know full metal alchemist, think you could do the themesong of the second season?(minus the singing of course)

unless the second season opening is rewrite, i doubt i will xD

also thanks =D

it’s ready steady go

hmmm… maybe
Rewrite is my favorite <3

while we’re on different animes…

anyone here seen Eureka 7?

Oh god don’t get me started on that abomination of anime kind.

and IMO the 3 FMA opening is the best!

really? i liked it
it amused me rather well =D

You what a good Mecha? watch FMP a Gundam or Code Geass

i would, but my internet barely supports AIM anymore D=
at least i got Elfen Lied before i lost my high speed internet

cmon i can stream megavideo at school at 55k if i can do that surely you can watch something on megavideo on justdubs, christ

we’re down to dial up speed
the only reason i can even still have the patience with web pages is cuz google chrome is 700 times faster then IE

dial up=or>56k

i can stream on 55k

do the fucking math

hey man, i dont know these numbers =P
i just know this computer is a piece of donkey dick with a connection slower then shite

well now you know that you can stream video if you want here’s a link to justdubs i recommend you watch full metal panic as it wins the prize (TSR not so much and foumoffou (sp?) is epic win)