Emperor Ing's Sprites

are you DarkMetroid or are someone of you two guys (DM and EI) a sprite stealer????

You got a reason for saying so?

yes:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Metroid_the_X_…hp?showtopic=31

Yes I am DarkMetroid, no reason to freak out Chagi, there was already a Dark Metroid on here so I chose to be Emperor Ing instead, is that a problem?

no!

Looks great and cool. good job on it.

oooo ahhhh

I have seen/worked with about every sprite, tile, and background in both Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion so I can say …

Its not completely custom. The little twirly green things it shoots out, second line down on the sheet? Not custom, color edit. Ridley fireball, I think. And on your Dark Metroid one? the little explosions under your name? Not custom, color edit.

But I just like to point things out like that.

And all of those things aside, its a great sprite. Keep up the good work. It reminds me of a faster, more powerfull alien BOX robot. Add a little more shading to the legs, and do some jumping. It is looking good.

It looks Quite nice! keep us updated :smiley:

Yeah about the color edits, I was feeling lazy and did that instead but if it’s a problem I can replace it with a cutom one…

About the updates, I haven’t been working on it for a while now, I was really busy with school and other things, hopefully I can do something over this winter break.

All right sorry about the double posting but I need to bump this…
First of all…in case you hadn’t noticed I haben’t been on for quiiiiiiite some time and request that this be locked, because I’m going to make a different sprite thread.
And for the sprite on here, I am going to be re-doing it soon, and hopfully make it better…

No. I’ve had enough with people locking threads for no reason and making a new one immediately thereafter. Provide me with a good reason if you absolutely MUST do it.

Well, I don’t absolutely have to do it, it’s just I’ve gotten much better at spriting and would like to have a different sprite thread, but if it is a problem then can the name be changed?

You can change the title yourself. Just go and edit the first post you made.

I can?
Sorry,
I didn’t realize that.

Ok time to post something,
Here is a sprite of a turret that I did some time ago.

I’m known as Emperor in most other places so no I didn’t steal these.

Do you know what your useing it for its preaty cool but what is that blue green line supose to be

The line is supposed to keep the disc afloat and I’m not using it for anything, i just made it for fun.

The laser animation’s pretty good but other then that… really really bad… :frowning:

i think more frames. it wouldnt take long really