Emulator or console?

Would this be under the catagory of “rom distribution”, if I told him where to get an emulator, Daz?

I use emulators, but I prefer console. Emulators are harder to control.

Im gonna have to go with both.

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=&products_id=3864 :smiley:

Whoa. Thats foggin awesome. I’ve also seen some USB controller outlets for Snes, but never for Gamecube.

EMULATORS ROCK!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: (I use both(GBA(VBACE),SNES(ZSNES),GENISIS(GensPlus),NES(FCEU),N64(Project 64))

I’ve used NES emulators in the past, before I knew they were illegal.

I still prefer consoles, since keyboard controls can be the most annoying things ever.

Thats why people invented the “USB controller” :smiley:

Consoles are waaay better than roms…I do use Roms tho…the SNES9x :smiley:

consol, very rarely emulators but yeah. consol all the way, much better then roms

Amen.

i use both

Console for gaming. Emulator for sprite rips.

Consles are much better but harder to find.

Shouldnt this topic be closed?
This topic is about illegaly downloading emulators!
(wich are illegal! arent they?)

Emulators are legal. Only roms aren’t. And this topic isn’t giving or aasking for them, simply discussing them, so it wouldn’t matter anyway.

Consoles all the way. Nothing like the feel of playing a game on the actual console.

Isn’t P2D just a bit similar to that kind of gaming??? Luckily, I have a comp-cont!

Yes. To truly enjoy a game on the com’ you need a controller. Or else it isn’t as fun as it could be. At least Super Metroid is easier to play on an emu’ than Fusion and ZM.

Not really…nes and snes roms are legal(as I remember) and Gba roms are legal for 24 hours

A rom is only legal if you own the actual game as well.