Enemy Sprites

To avoid sparking a flame war, I’ll now comment on the WIP Bulletin. Stroke of genius adding a devlog…at least everyone knows there’s work being done.

heh, thanks. :smiley:

so has anybody made any baby sheegoth sprites? I have seen the sheegoth, but I was wondering if anybody took a stab at the baby sheegoths. And what about those funky laser things in the Chozo ruins? Ponders joining the spriter team for P2d I dont know if I have enough time on my hands …

:smiley:

I’d like to see the Sheegoths. I hate those things.

Why would you want to see something you hate?

Maybe because its fun when you can kill something you hate…? :confused:

Uh, we have a baby sheegoth but no adult yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, someone STARTED the adult, but we only have one half-finished pose of it.

And the eyons are done.

By half-finished, do you mean only half of the sprite or just not complete?

I saw them, he means not compleate.< I dont think I speled that rite.

Sounds like everything is progressing reasonably… On a side note, is every enemy used on the frigate level ready to use?

We still need a few poses for Meta-Ridley, I think… But mostly, yes. Backgrounds are needed though.

Ridley is no where near complete. His color scheme is totally off and he has no poses besides ‘standing’ and ‘spitting fire’, both of which are entirely unusable due to foot placement overlap. I think I’m gonna take over if Sephi doesn’t start to shape the damn thing up… :neutral_face:

Well what’s the hold-up with it? Is sephi getting lazy or is he having problems finishing it?

He’s lazy, that’s all. :stuck_out_tongue: I have a three-day weekend so as soon as I get ahold of him I’m taking over unless he has a damned good excuse. It should be demo-ready by Tuesday if he doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a 3day weekend too! I’m usin it to work on my demo some more.

I’m in the process of making screenshots of meta-ridley, if that would help :smiley:

-EDIT-
http://members.lycos.co.uk/astraydog/Scree…/Meta%20Ridley/

Don’t bother getting more. I have a save file right before him and fight him at least once a day as a rule.

Still, those could be good for picking colors from, so thanks! :smiley:

Edit: The fuck? Is that a phazon beam?! O_O

Just wondering, is this Ridley gonna have the PAL version’s attacks or just the NTSC?

He had diffrent attacks in the PAL version?

yeah, in the PAL version he had a charge and a jump attack.