error

when I post something I keep geting an error as if I was banned or something. Is anybody else haveing the same problem?It doesn’t work on AOL but it works fine with IE.At my invisionfreee place it works fine in both but this place works fine in IEand not in AOL it could be stupid AOL

when it show up I’ll post the message

here is the message

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don’t know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

Maybe there’s something wrong with your cookies, delete them.
Otherwise, I don’t know, noone here has changed your account.

well I have one of those random ip’s and I thought maybe you blocked one of them or something :confused:

sorry for the double post but I got rid of the cookies and I get the same result

Where are you trying to post? Maybe you’re just trying to post in one of the sections where regular users can’t, or something? Like, you can’t make a new topic under Announcements, for instance… if that’s not it, uh, I’d say your ISP’s just being a tard… hm. No idea what to do. :\

right now I’m haveing a hard time posting this on AOL but I’m doing it in IE and it works fine evry where that regular peaple can post at

Well. That’s really strange… hm, I’ll have CFX stop by here, he tends to be good with internet problems.

sounds good dazzy thanks for the help anyway :slight_smile: